RUST PROOFING fall/winter 2010 again only $90.00

Dear Friends, and Fellow Customers,

once again it is that time of the year, where rust proofing is inevitable in the great country we live in.
if you have visited us in the warmer months, thank you for your patronage and continued support.

one of your oldest and most dedicated affiliate!!!

prices of gas and oil are still high but after talking within everyone here, we decided once again,
all 2door cars will be 90 dollars,
thats almost the price of a tank of gas,

with the past winter setting record breaking temperatures, snow, and the most salt ever used on our roads, imagine what that does to our vehicles, and our investments,

here is the breakdown again:

2doors cars 90.00
4doors cars 95.00
minivans/small suv, 105
pick up trucks, 110
large suvs/pickup trucks 120

you must mention that you are calling from the club for your discounts to apply. YOU MUST HAVE A PROFILE and be registered USER on this forum.
discounts of any kind can not be combined.

all prices are subject to taxes

FAQ:

it takes about 45-1hour

you receive a car wash after the treatment

we do drill all panels such as doors, panels, rockers, firewalls,

it includes undercarriage of the vehicle, including wheel wells,
hood, hinges, all electronic and mechanical mechanisms,

the underside covers entire brake lines, fuel lines, gas tank, and every other part.

yes we can comfortably rust proof any lowered vehicle.

if there is existing rust, an annual application will slow down further rust development by 95 percent.

if your vehicle is 3 years or newer you get WITH our program Warranty services.

DOES NOT VOID MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY!!!

PLEASE NOTE: Krown rust proofing oil is the only product endorsed by CAA!!!

we prefer you set up an appointment,

our working hours are:
monday to friday 8am to 6pm
saturdays, 7am to 2 pm

you are also more then welcome to watch the process being done!!!
rust proofing its not an option anymore, especially proper rust proofing should be an annual maintenance.

all though we try to check pms, and reply to questions on the forums, the fastest way to respond or answer anything you want to know,
krownlakeshore@sympatico.ca
905 278 2408
ask for Igor or Bobby,
your friends@The Krown Lakeshore

what ever happened to these global warming tales promising winters of warmness? :\

Anyways sounds great. I’ll see you before next winter prolly

there are some places local (london) that offer 2 different kinds of oil. One is a non drip, looks kind of like honey. The other is just a basic oil. Do you offer both of these options?

no sir we offer rust inhibitor in oil form only, basically same product that is being used over 20 years ,

So, it drips? That is what I wanted to know.

Ya park your car on the street for a day, big deal.

I’ve taken a few cars to Igor, one of my cars I sold to a buddy a couple years ago, almost 300,000km and no rust.

That’s exactly what I did with my car lol. an hour later there was a nicely sized dent on my fender and corner light smashed.

I’ll definitely stop by in the next month or two. I got two cars to get done :slight_smile:

oh ok, I thought it dripped for like, dayss and months lol

I will be coming for a visit soon.

I just had my car rust proofed today at Krown Lakeshore!

The guys are VERY thorough. Definately better than any $80 job you get at Canadian Tire or some other Rust Check place. Well worth the money, and well worth the drive!

This will definitely protect my car this winter while I save up for body work to be done in spring/summer!

Thanks guys!

Next weeks paycheck has $80 with KROWN written all over it :wink:

I rustproof my car at Igor’s place every year and it’s definitely the best and the only Krown shop where I can rest assured that the job will be well done.

Do we gotta make an appointment or can we just drop in, i gotta rust proof my 240 and my pick up .

Had my truck done again at Igor’s place…

Only complaint…too fast.

I had my wife coming to get me so I could just leave the truck there for an hour, but Igor’s army in the back had it done before my wife even got there. Then she was pissed cause she went all that way for nothing. thanks Igor! Asshole :slight_smile:

thank you for the kind words, we do what we can to set the standards, and remain the best. thank you from all of us.

hey its not my fault we are great,
next time ill make sure we take few hours and ill make reservations for you and your wife to have a branch somewhere nice, ofcourse on your CC.

appointment is preferred since it is our busy season.
with an appoint. you do not have to wait for more then an hour,
cheers,
905 278 2408
krownlakeshore@sympatico.ca

Had 2 vehicles done by Krown Lakeshore (Infiniti G35 and Acura MDX), amazing work as usual and the complimentary car wash after the rust proofing :).
Will be bringing more vehicles to get rust proofed.

Do they wash the underbody before it gets undercoated? I’ve been late on getting it done…Exams have tied me up and I still need to do it.

got my s14 done last week. awesome job +1

thank you for the kind words guys, thanks for everyone that has been here ,
if you havent, do it now, snow and salt is HERE!!!