RUST PROOFING SPECIAL fall 2006!!!

Dear Friends,

First of all I hope that all of you had a great summer, it felt very short for us, and the fall is allready here. Which means winter yes our wonderful winter is on our doorstep.

As you are aware we get bombarded with snow and salt, which cause extreme damage to our vehicles.

Once again it is time for RUST PROOFING!!!

This year I decided to honour once again the same low low price, as we have in the past, with a workmanship and service second to none.

Even though the cost of our materials have increased, your patronage, friendship and kindness has remain the same.

That being said specials are as follows:

only 90 dollars for an entire 2 door vehicle, including coupes and hatches.

only 95 dollars for any 4 door car, any make and model.

only 105 for minivans

only 110 for large minivans

suvs and pickup trucks just slightly extra.

We are proud to be part of your club, we are proud to be affiliated, and most of all we are greatful for the wonderful words and recommandations you offer when it comes to our centre.

FAQ:

appoinment is necessary

it takes about 1 hour to complete

YES you get a free car wash as well

drilling required, all though we use existing factory plugs, we MUST drill to ensure complete coverage of all car pannels

it does drip, because it works

your interior is always left clean

DOES NOT VOID DEALERS or MANUFACTURES WARRANTIES: letters available upon request

ladies and gentlemen: you spend a little now, not even the price of 2 tanks of gas, but you save thousands in body work, and mechanical issues.

it works, ask your peers, call me or come and watch us do it.

1019 lakeshore road east
mississauga, ontario, L5E 1L6
north side of lakeshore, between cawthra road and dixier road.
905 278 2408
krownlakeshore@sympatico.ca

do not hesitate to ask questions and share your comments.

on behalf of the best Team in the world, myself and KrownLakeshore once again we trust we will exceed all your expectations.

Kindest Regards,

Igor Pogachnik,

thanks for everyone that has been, keep it up guys and girls!!!

its worth it, not even the price of 2 gas tanks,

snow is coming!!!

My car is a 1990 240sx has no rust, the guy I bought it from (the original owner) never winter drove it and I don’t winter drive my car either but last year I had my car rustproofed at Krown in Rexdale anyway just for peice of mind. The only thing they couldn’t do is rustproof it from underneath because they couldn’t get my car on to their hoist or ramp because it was too low and they didn’t want to do the drive up on 2X4’s thing because they said it takes too long and it’s unsafe.
My car is lowered and has a skirt package, do you have a hoist that has flat arms that can get underneath. Or will you have to do the drive up on 2X4’s thing and then put the hoist arms underneath.
And if a car is not winter driven how often do you think it should be rust proofed?

is this promotion still on?

john, at my shop, all we do is lift the rear end up from the diff by a jack, and get it up on the hoist…no problem. or toe hook if its a fwd.
i get free rust proofing…haha

SPECIAL IS STILL ON!!!

WINTER IS STILL COMING!!!

cheers,

Hope you only paid half price for that job… It is very easy to get lowered cars on to hoists… I used to work at a Krown rust control center and we had hoist that you had to drive up on. We did many lowered vehicles and never had a problem. We just laid down the 2x4’s and up they went.

Anyone thinking about rust proofing should get it done at Krown…hands down they best job and product for your money…

Mike