2008 RUST PROOFING, and again only $90 WOW!!!

Dear Friends, and Fellow Customers,

once again it is that time of the year, where rust proofing is inevitable in the great country we live in.
if you have visited us in the warmer months, thank you for your patronage and continued support.

prices of gas and oil is rocket high, after talking within everyone here, we decided once again,
all 2door cars will be 90 dollars,
thats almost the price of a tank of gas,

with the past winter setting record breaking temperatures, snow, and the most salt ever used on our roads, imagine what that does to our vehicles, and our investments,

here is the breakdown again:

2doors cars 90.00
4doors cars 95.00
minivans/small suv, 105
pick up trucks, 110
large suvs/pickup trucks 120

you must mention that you are calling from the club for your discounts to apply.
discounts of any kind can not be combined.
all prices are subject to taxes

FAQ:
it takes about 45-1hour
you receive a car wash after the treatment
we do drill all panels such as doors, panels, rockers, firewalls,
it includes undercarriage of the vehicle, including wheel wells,
hood, hinges, all electronic and mechanical mechanisms,
the underside covers entire brake lines, fuel lines, gas tank, and every other part.
DOES NOT VOID MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY!!!
PLEASE NOTE AS OF JANUARY 2008, Krown rust proofing oil is the only product endorsed by CAA!!!

we prefer you set up an appointment,
our working hours are monday to friday 8am to 6pm
saturdays, 7am to 2 pm

you are also more then welcome to watch the process being done!!!
rust proofing its not an option anymore, especially proper rust proofing should be an annual maintenance.

for testimonials about our work and service, feel free to look at most gta auto forums
toronto civics, toronto accords, xterra club, acurarsx, clubeel, all mazda forums, toronto subaru, toronto integra, and more!!!

all though we try to check pms, and reply to questions on the forums, the fastest way to respond or answer anything you want to know,
krownlakeshore@sympatico.ca
905 278 2408
ask for Igor or Bobby,
your friends@The Krown Lakeshore

ahh soo far away haha.

I know i’ll be taking my hope to be 240 here all the time lol.

go for it. that’s cheap. I paid $125 for my ford focus. and it’s by krown too.

winter is almost here guy, and its not always about the price, its the outstanding customer service, and workmanship, as for being far, sorry bud, i hope you get it sprayed and you get it done right somewhere, cheers,

how long does it take usually for the oil to stop dripping once its rustproofed?

most of the dripping its done in about 2 days or so,
protect your vehicles, guys and girls, you can NOT go WRONG,
it works, the only product endorsed by CAA

Do you pressure wash the under body before you oil spray?

I’d also like to know if the underbody is pressure washed before the oil spray treatment. How long is this deal going on? I’m planning on my car to be oil sprayed before November ends, or possibly the weekend after next.