2007 RUST PROOFING and again only $90WOW

thats right boys and girls,
again and again we have not increased the price on this board,
complete rust proofing like always only 90dollars for all 2 door vehicles.
95 for all 4 door vehicles.
slightly extra for suvs, vans, and pick up trucks.

KrownLakeshore has been one of your oldest and best affiliate.

few FAQ:

its done within the hour
you get a free hand car wash
we cover everything from undercarriage, doors, rocker panels, fendors, hood, trunk, all of it.
noone does what we do noone,
recommended by CAA and APA
8 years running as voted for one of the best customer service automotive industries.

our clients are now our friends.

1019 lakeshore road east
mississauga ontario l5e 1l6
on the north side of lakeshore
east of dixie , west of cawthra

our hours are: monday to friday 8 am to 6 pm
and saturdays: 7 am to 3pm

905 278 2408

krownlakeshore@sympatico.ca

when calling for an appointment please mention that you are calling from SON240, so your discount can apply.

cheers,

Igor P.,

I normally go to the Krown guys in Oakville to rust proof my BMW, 240sx and Truck.

Igor…will you do a multi car discount?

absolutelly, and we just did, give me a call,

Same qeustion i will bring mazda 3, nissan maurano, and a 240sx could you pm me a price on all three?

you got mail,
fall is just around the corner ladies and gentlemen,

How much for a 240sx and a Murano?
thanks

is this for anycar? my 240 won’ tbe driven in the winter but I do need to rustproof my 02 cr-v will it be the same price?
thanks

“slightly extra for suvs, vans, and pick up trucks.”

What are your hours of operation?

8 to 6 monday thru friday
7 to 3 on saturdays,
cheers,

oh ohhh its getting cold!!!

price quote for (2)two 240sx, Corolla GTS, Mercury Villager, Mazda 626,

u got mail

Just got my 240 and girlfriend’s celica done today was my first time at Krown Lakeshore and they made a lifetime customer out of me and my girlfriend. Igor took the time to answer any questions I had from car audio to alarm systems without trying to sell me abuncha stuff just genuinely trying to help which is rare nowadays.

Either way huge THUMBS up from me they did an awesome job and i’ll be visiting them soon before or maybe after winter after the 240 comes out of storage to get an alarm installed in both cars.

thanks for the kind words ,
not even the price of 2 tanks of gas,
you spend so so little now, and safe so much money on electrical, cosmetic, and mechanically issues.
cheers,

i keep meaning to come see you but I’m a slacker. I think at least my sister will be visiting in her Del Sol.

I have like 4-5 cars to bring,
whats the discount?
pm me

the discount is as mentioned, its not all in the price guys and girls, check out our reviews, i can not lower the price just go get you in to our centre, our quality speaks for itself, our workmanship its the best there is,
i hope that helps, the rate you guys are getting it at , its what we charge fleets with over 20 vehicles per year, but once again price will take you only so far,
do your research, check out our reviews, and you decide,
cheers,
Igor Pogachnik,

the discount is as mentioned, its not all in the price guys and girls, check out our reviews, i can not lower the price just go get you in to our centre, our quality speaks for itself, our workmanship its the best there is,
i hope that helps, the rate you guys are getting it at , its what we charge fleets with over 20 vehicles per year, but once again price will take you only so far,
do your research, check out our reviews, and you decide,
cheers,
Igor Pogachnik,

how much for rustproofing odessy minivan ?