2007 RUST PROOFING and again only $90WOW

vans for you guys are 105.00

oh ohhh winter is here
winter, salt, ice, snow = rust
you decide!!!

See ya tomorrow!

Is the $90 still good, When can I bring the skyline in?

it is still good, as long as y ou set up an appointment you can bring it in any time, 905 278 2408, cheers,
Igor Pogachnik,

special extended to all of your friends and families vehicles,
not even the price of 2 tanks of gas,
come see for yourself why we are becoming the best!!!

salttttttttttt its everywhere, look at your cars, if you have not rust proofed yet, do it NOW,
all friends and family vehicles, covered under this special,
it works, spray it NOW.
90 bucks only for 2 doors entire, car, all panels, undercarriage, hinges, hood, truck, all of it, and a FREE CAR WASH to wash that salt off.
please call for an appointment 905 278 2408
cheers,
your friend Igor,

Igor, can you guys do trailers? I have a 20x8 that needs some lovin’

yes sir we can do trailers
we do them outside
what type of trailer and etc,
and what do you want covered,
thanks and cheers,
just give me a call, and ill let you know what we can do
905 278 2408
Igor Pogachnik,

hey Igor, i worked at krown in Barrie, for 2 busy seasons and know my way around a krown shop. anyways i was wondering do you guys do the paint pertection program yet? if so i know reid in barrie will give me a good deal, but i was wondering could you possibly give me a better one? after i get my 240 painted in want to film it on the hood, bumpers, mirrors, etc.
Sorry if i offended you at all with this request but i just looking for the best deal

yes we do the 3m protection film and we have been for over 7 years now, and reid is also one of the best in the business, give me a call we will see what we can do , especially i need to know what exactly you need covered , and what etc you mentioned means
cheers,
Igor Pogachnik,
905 278 2408
KrownLakeshore

Come on people… $90 thats probably the best bang for the buck deal for GOOD rust proofing you can get

thank you very much for the kind words!!!

Just got some work done from KrownLakeshore! Great Service, Great People.

I have a question.

I got my 240sx rust proofed by some shop in Toronto (who also fixed my rocker) and they drilled holes in my door and rocker area and injected it with oil. Is that what you do or do you just undercoat it?

So far in the 5yrs I’ve had the car, there is absolutely no rust because of the proofing (mind you I don’t drive the car in winter - but do in summer - rain or shine)

^Krown will do that. They will do the engine bay, underbody, inner fenders, inner rear quarterpanels, inside A&B illars and door sills. Krown has the most complete coverage. That only if you pay for the complete package though.

MOST Krown locations will also spray any other part at your request (for additional costs) ie rear trunk if it’s gutted…

oh ohhh
snow is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

90 dollars, for 2 door vehicles, almost the price of a tank of gas,
protect your CARS NOW!!!

will be calling you soon igor

how far ahead do i need to call to get an appointment? I imagine you must be pretty busy

Just got back from getting my AE86 done, looks like they did a wonderful job!

great service. another year of rust proof perfection.