Krown Autometrik....

i would like to say i just finish getting my car rust proof thoroughly by Igor’s shop Krown Autometrik. i would like to say they did a very good job, it didn’t take them long to get the car rust proof. a few of the members on here already visited him and thought of the process to be very pleasing.
i gave my consent too him to visit son240sx.ca as he is all over the boards on other ontario car club website.
the pricing he has is very considerable.
$90 2 door
$95 4 door.
a very good deal, they rust proof your car and then they wash your car.

ty.

yah iyts the same price at fx auto. i gotta do mine soon too. anyone know of any place cheaper?

Krown Autometrik

where are they located?

lakeshore and ogden…sauga

i got my s14 rustproofed at the krown on mavis rd., south of central parkway. also did an excellent job.

Just got my car done there for that price after hearing the recommendation. Indeed the rustproofing & service was good.

Two thumbs up. Thanks for the recommend.

Igor did 3 of our cars this year… wicked service!

I’m just curious, what’s the difference between the rustproofing you get here and the one you can get at canadian tire for like 50 bucks. I’m sure it’s better, but I want to know what exactly the differences are.

Thanks.

i think the one u do at canadian tire is just doing the undercarriage.
the one at krown for 90$ they do your doors, engine bay, punch holes in ur chassis and fill it up with rust proof, and your trunk.

Read up on the process and materials at http://www.krown.com

hi everyone,
let me introduce myself, and thank everyone for being to our centre, and the kind words you express for our team.
our centre has been an affiliate for over 4 years for most of the gta forums, and i am glad i can help out on this site as well.
as posted by a member on this site, he has listed the prices, that we offer to all other clubs, i have decided to extended to the wonderful world of quick drifting cars.(man i miss my 240sx)
anyhow if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
i will make sure that any future group buys, will be offered to you as well.
i will contact a moderator in the meanwhile, to gain access to post our specials on this site.
thanks again and cheers,
Igor P.
1019 lakeshore road east
mississauga, ontario
905 278 2408
l5e 1l6

Dear Friends,

We would like to wish everyone a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, filled with health. peace and prosperity.

Looking back at 2005, and the feedback we have received from you our customer and friend, I can hardly wait for the new year to arrive, so that once again, we can see you, and help you in everyway we can.
I feel confident when I say, that we are on our way to become the best Car Care Centre and Custom Security / Electronics Centre, in CANADA.
To help us serve you better, feel free to contact me directly with any ideas or comments, that you might have so the new 2006, is our best year ever for everyone, especially you, our friend and customer.
Please be save this holiday season, drink, eat and be merry.

From our families to yours HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR, and MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS,

We all hope you dreams and best wishes come true, filled with joy, health and family hapiness,
Thanks again for being our customer and friend, and we hope, we will remain your centre for all of your car needs for many years to come.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Igor P, owner and customers relations manager, professional detailer and more i like to thinks so lol, but they tell me otherwise,
George, owner, and pretty much expert at everything
Bobby P, owner and fleet manager
Marco K, rust proofing manager/professional detailer
Kevin B, master gold level registered electronics/lighting and security installer
Peter J, windshield and auto glass expert and installer
Ben, rust proofing technician
Mike, rust proofing techicianan
and all of our part time staff,

HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw that is sooo nice