GB: Trico Innovision Wiper blades

you can tack me to the list too. they are for a 1994 ford e150.

lol…I will have everybody’s blades indavidually packaged and priced up. I have to make one invoice for the whole shebang for my discount so you all will get official hand written receipts. I will be there from 8-6 with an hour break at 12 for lunch. I guess I will arrange them by screename…and I will be at the counter so just come in and say you are in on the wiper blades group buy and I or whoever else will know what you need.

577 Englewood ave. in the Town of Tonawanda. 14223 for you mapquesters. See sig for phone #.

Check the last list I have posted as I will edit it at 9:00 pm tonight to make it complete. Any problems or questions post up.

P.S. Thank you for the overwhelming response and Jeller I owe ya one for the great reveiw. I will begin taking another order if there is any interest.

Edit: gotcha d3x. :tup:

Can you post from work? If so just drop a message on here when the other 20’s come in on Friday so I know they came and I’ll take a late lunch so I can stop by and pick mine up. If I don’t see anything I’ll call first.

Yes I can post from work and I will post up as soon as they arrive. Thank you for waiting the extra day!

i think i bought these wipers a couple months ago. if i did, i agree that theyre real nice.

And a free set of blades for me for suggesting the idea of a groupie buy!

Thanks dude!! :rofl:

:mamoru:

lol…I have plans for you already…

and lol at Vq30de

:word:

:tup: for supporting the sponsors :smiley:

Okay…I screwed up…the 22" blades are the ones coming in Friday. I have 4 in stock so I went in order of Pm’s/posts as to who gets the 22’s that I had in stock (except zeroDaze, I gave your 22" to Rx3 because you suck, and I knew you could wait till fri). If you name is on the friday list and you NEED them today(thurs), I can possibly arrange something for ya.

ZeroDaze
Nikuk
JaysGreenLX
Itagaki
carbonfiberhooded
d3x

your 22" blades will be in in 12/9 @ 10:00am…I promise.

and the rest of you, your blades are ready!

I can wait. I’ll come in on sat.

tks

hank, check pm’s

No problem. See you Friday.:slight_smile:

EDIT: I mean…Son of a bitch!! I had my wiper changing clothes all layed out for when I got home from work today. Now I have to fold and/or hang them back up and lay them out again tomorrow!

Nice. What time you going to lunch today so I won’t miss you.

:tup:

Yeah, I say the same thing. But some days I leave at 11:30, some days I leave at 1:30… just wanted to see if he was really going to be gone from 12 to 1 today.

:BONER:

I am going to lunch now, I wont be back untill 1:15…then I will be here till 6:00

If your name is NOT on this list, come and get them. For those of you on the list I will see you tomorrow.

people with 22’s in on friday…

ZeroDaze
Nikuk
JaysGreenLX
Itagaki
carbonfiberhooded
d3x

just want to make sure…

how am i suppose to get em? should i go to the NAPA store?

can i pay with credit card?

thank you!

Good question.