GB: Trico Innovision Wiper blades

No, he keeps them in between his bed mattresses at home…

So you need to go to his house tonight and look there…

I’m going to venture out and say yes… I’ve been to this store before (before NYSpeed days) and iirc they took it then.

Cool. Didn’t know if it was going to be a cash only thing because of the discount or something. I certainly don’t carry cash anymore.

I certainly can’t say Yes for him… especially considering Your point.

:dunno:

Sorry, been super busy here today…computer/server problems.

You have to come into MY store at 577 Englewood ave, 14223

and Yes I take Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. See you s00n!

awesome. i’ll come after 5…

will show to my bro about this wiper blade…he was amazed with it…but it was too expensive…

I got mine today around 1:30 and threw them on the truck when I got back to the office. They look pretty cool but I realized that my old ones were 21" and these are 20"s. I looked it up online and my truck does call for 20"s so I guess I’ll leave them alone.

I can swap them for 21’s if you want…just let me know because I have to get them from the warehouse.

ALL BLADES ARE IN.

Come and get 'em!

The 20’s seem fine. I mean, they’re what’s supposed to be on the truck.

got 2 sets. thx skrapper!!!

thanx Jskrapper!!

Ok, I will try to get in there soon today!

Missed my window of opportunity yesterday. Can I come get them today or should I wait until Monday?

I will be here untill 3 PM saturday. So come get em!

Picked mine up yesterday, put them on today. What a difference new wipers make :slight_smile:

Thanks Skrappa :tup:

picked 'em all up today :tup:

and thanks for taking the batteries too.

I’ll def head Your way when I need parts.

no problem fellas.

For those that orderd but did not pick up yet: (only about four of you) I will be open again Monday at 8 am. If you need to meet me outside work hours, pm me and we can arrange something. If you ordered a set, and ended up not needing them, let me know ASAP. My next order will be placed mid-next week and I don’t want to order too much more than I need.

For those that missed this list: There is still another list going and I only need a few more sets to complete that one so if you missed the last one act now!!!

Thanks again to everyone, I hope you are all happy with your product, and your dealings with me!

I should be there on thursday. I’ll be in that general area then. :slight_smile:

i’ll be sending u an order via PM