GB: Trico Innovision Wiper blades

No problem goober…and you have a pm 91crxsi.

i see a lot of likers of these blades but have installed many of these on every day vehicles and had nothing but problems anything from poor wipe or very noisey i dont like these just my .02

I have had these blades on my car since last winter and have had no problems with them whatsoever. :gotme:

If it does so happen that any of you have any problems with these blades within a reasonable amount of time, I will uphold my customer satisfaction warranty. :tup:

:slight_smile: I have been more than satisfied with them so far, though. Would reccommend, a++ excellent eBayer. I mean…

Follow up on my purchase:

I went to Toronto yesterday and the blades worked great. Cruise at 90 and they stayed on the window perfectly even with the steep rake of my Expedition’s windshield.

They do seem to chatter a little more then my old ones when it’s cold and the window has just a dusting of dry snow though. Overall I’m still very impressed though. Can’t wait to see how they do when the truck as been sitting out and they freeze (might be a while, I have a garage at home and work). With no joints they should work really well.

I may need to meet you outside work hours… I work 8-5 in east aurora. Live in N. Buffalo. PM me.

So, with a few inches of snow, and 25* weather, I;ve has no problems on my truck. Good onthe thruway (~75mph).
Good on the Alero so far as well.

:tup:

Thanks Hank.
Picked up the blades for the wife and I on Friday. We both love them.

I was figuring $30, not $37. Oyes weyles.

Did I tell you $37.00? Or did you pick them up already? i had a lot of orders to keep track of and I may have given you the wrong blades.

20" = $11.97
24" = $12.97

$11.97 + $12.97 = $24.94 + 2.06 in tax = $27.00.

If I sent ya a pm with 37.00 it was definatley a typo! Sorry.

hehe the wiper works like a charm! thanx!

It will be interesting to see how many people like them after this freezing rain. I’ve only been out for about 10 minutes so nothing had a chance to freeze to my truck today.

Oh no I came in and the person said $37. I guess whoever I talked to didn’t know I was getting a cheaper price?

omg! … That was Mark that you talked to, he was actually wondering if you were in on the group buy, but you didn’t mention anything about it!..you should have said you were from nyspeed, or just asked for Skrapper! You can’t expect us to just be yelling out these st00pid cheap prices to everyone! swing by tomorrow and ask for me (hank).

I should have said I are teh GOOB now I want wipers.

I didn’t know he was in on this. :snky:

Anyway, the best would be tuesday. If this isn’t too late. :slight_smile:

1 flick to knock the ice off and works like a charm from there on out :tup:

True. I had no beef with them at all.

Just as I thought, they work great in the freezing rain. :tup:

yea they worked pretty good

Goob, no problem.

I am glad everybody is happy with them after this first test…we have a whole winter ahead of us.