General Meeting of the Membership - September 26

I’m not sure what time this place closes, we use this place everynow and then to host meetings as they have white boards to write on and other office services.

Excel Business Centre
18104 102 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T5S 1S7, Canada
(780) 930-7070

Details of the General Meeting are:

Wednesday, September 26
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Room #3
Percy Page Centre
11759 Groat Road (driving north on Groat road turn into the parking lot immediately after passing Kwan’s Auto: mapquest is helpful)

All attendees must enter through the south doors and sign in with the security guard. Room #3 is on the main floor

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/MapPage.jpg

Shit thats a wednesday? I work nights. :?

I’ll be there

I will not be attending the meeting as I will be leaving to attend my Grandfathers funeral.

i should be able to make it out

I will be there.

For those of you that are ready, willing, and responsible, there will be board of director positions and the Presidents chair up for elections.

If you are ready to do this, please come on down to the meeting on Wednesday night.

I hope to see many of you there!

Aaron

does that mean they’re moving on?

All Board positions are up for election. The positions are:

President

• oversees the operations of the club and chairs all meetings of the Board and members

Treasurer
-maintains the financial records of the club and presents a financial report to the members

Secretary
-maintains the minutes of the club

Member at large (2)
-these two members do not have a specific portfolio but are expected to assist the other members of the board in quality decision making and implementation of Board business.

Event Coordinators
The bylaws also specify two Event Coordinators but these will not be selected at this meeting. Rationale will be explained at the meeting tomorrow night.

It is imperative for the club’s continuation that responsible and committed individuals step forward to take on the responsibilities of running the club until the next General Meeting which, as specified in the bylaws, will take place before the first Sunday in June next year. In other words, this is a relatively short-term commitment but important regardless of the time frame.

And to add on to that last paragraph, those that are elected into these short term positions, can, once again, nominate themselves into the positions in June.

does that mean they’re moving on?[/quote]

Just so no one is in the dark about this topic,

Official announcements will be made at the meeting later today.

Hope to see allot of you there as this is where your say matters!

I will be unable to make it for the meeting(Dyno time booked) but I will try to make it to the social after.

I wouldn’t make a special trip for the social part.

There is no preset social activity; merely the opportunioty for those that want to agree on what they want to do and then head off to do it.

Crap, can’t make it, boss is makin me work late!!! :?