genesis vs. cobalt

theres one i found thats an r spec at fuccillo hyundai that has a lot of the track features prices at 22 somethin…

im pretty sure this is the one…if not i think the sticker was 23 or 24 when i stopped to look at the car…

Got a link?

If they are selling a 28k car for 22k then you should go buy it immediately. :ponder

That’s a base 2.0T

well the one i saw on the lot had a sticker of either 23 or 24 somethin…but im sure i could get them down a grand or 2…

oooo im gonna go sample one.

because building a Camaro wasnt a good idea at the time.

Domestic RWD > Import RWD…

their is a difference between the base 2.0T and the track one

brakes/ suspension/ equipment/ and i think only the lsd comes in the track version. 1 wheel peel RWD = useless

the one i looked at was an r-spec which had a lot of the track options i forget if it had an LSD or not…ill stop and look on my way to work…

the r-spec is not the top of the line. it has features that are deleted to keep the weight down…

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/shoppingtools/byo/model.aspx?vehicle=Genesis%20Coupe

Yeah, they probably won’t be coming down in price if they won’t even let people test drive the cars (Genesis).

Honestly, check out the new Camaro if that’s the type of platform you want. That’s a very nice car.

r spec i stopped and looked at today…it HAS an LSD and sticker was 24,670 IIRC…i wrote it down and its out in my car…dont wanna go out and look…lol

looks like you finally made up your mind. Now sell the geo, sentra and you will have a perfect DD.

negative on getting rid of both…need something to deliver pizza in…lol