Getting back into RC (drift/rally/carpet?)

Eric, I want your Mini T

Ive been a rc freak my whole life.
ive owned
hpi savage
hpi rush revo
hpi rs4
tmaxx
nitro rustler
artattack nitro snowmobile
losi rc10gt
mini t
rc 10
duratrax evader
couple rc gas air planes

i had just got into rc rock crawler and decided to build one up
heres two pics of the rolling chassis without electrics frame is hand made and painted. and just about everything switched to aluminium parts instead of plastic.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll88/Jason85615/l_1a979179e11d4279a3733c8aed81042c.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll88/Jason85615/l_7a9b41548f4d4c75872d11ecd26e9cbe.jpg

I had a Traxxas Nitro Rustler back in the day, when they use the .15 motor. I had a set of gears for it and a 360 pipe on it. It was a fun little truck. Would pull the front wheels up a little bit (I know you can get them now that will pull wheelies all day long, but this was when Traxxas was not that well known, probly 9 or 10 years ago). I’ve always wanted a Nitro road car tho. Hmm…time to do some online shopping.

Sick crawler! I had an ESP Juggular2 with all the goodies (twin stock cans, novak super rooster, etc.)

the front bar looks goofy though, makes it look really long.

Use to have a Kyosho Inferno MP5 Burns edition with some basic goodies, HPI RS4 with the enclose shaft drive for dirt use and Peugeot 206 rally body, and had a Serpent 705 nitro that I picked up used. Sold all of them not long ago :frowning: Serpent was blistering fast, too fast for just normal goof around use and got rid of it soon after buying.

MP5 Burns was the tits. I used to abuse the crap out of that thing and it kept on going. RS4 was too small for my tastes. After messing with 1/8 scale cars it just seemed like I was going to break it all the time(which I never did but still)

I wouldn’t mind a nitro champ car for on road use but have too much money tied up into other things to start digging another money pit.

ugghh I drove an MP7.5 Kanai in a sand pit a few years ago. those things are BA

The new 9’s are suppsed to be bulletproof, but I’m not paying a buggy who lists anywhere from $850 to $1500 pending trim form.

960’s running around

Yeah those aren’t exactly take-it-anywhere-and-have-fun cars haha

yeah that’s why i got rid of it. One of those, “thought it would be cool” moments but turned out to be a dud.

Would absolutely be badass if we had an asphault track locally.

omg what i would give to have a smooth track.

Throw some food stamps on your car and run it around the lower lot. :rofl

I totally will, with the rubber tires on it of course.

Trying to run from beaners on abs drift tires=never see r/c car again.

people race these things at this place here in latham on rt9, forgot what its called though.

they got a big dirt track in the back.

Yeah, competition hobby.

C hobby is perfect for 2wd stadium trucks