getting blown!

JAP is up next!

race gas or pump?

yes sir! im spraying you tho! im lookin to do this asap, but everytime i blink the weather is different. sun/ rain?

o wow… this is insane

Good stuff in here.

surely it will be C16 vs the Z06 on spray.

Race, doesn’t really seem fair for him to spray with me on pump, he would annhilate me.

Btw, I cant get boost above 25PSI, wastegate should be fixed after tommorow though so I’m down after that.

What size shot?

need some one to tape this race?

If he beats you off-bottle, then a nitrous race should happen. It’s kind of an unspoken rule:clap

I wanna get blown :o(

Run what ya brung!! :thumbup

Even if its a v-6 thunderbird?!?!

Yes

Word, Z06 should be able to spray!

Yea… No.
His car is 300lbs lighter w/o driver.
He dyno’d 14whp less than me off nitrous. I could care less if everyone’s all about “run what ya brung”, we’re trying to make this a real race and the only way is without nitrous.

BS…Do a run off the bottle and a run on the bottle.

yeah, i hear yah… i was kinda thinking the run what yah brung thing, but Cossey doesnt want that. Ill race off the gas just for fun but thats like him unhooking his turbo, n/a to n/a or power adder to nitrous!

Not quite. It’s a fair race with you off nitrous. If you wanna run on the bottle, we might as well tell everyone we raced and you beat me now.

:ahh Nooooooooo… aaaahhgggggg!

A 9 sec old school stang even 8’s you should run in NHRA pro-street legal, 8 second index factory interior mandatory glass windshield and 10.5 tires etc…:ninja:ohnoes

Good races Cossey!