getting blown!

like the title says, i think im ready for more power. I have been doing a ton of research and i think its time to buy the a&a supercharger kit for my Z06. N/A my car makes 585ish rwhp, im thinking w/ a meager 5lbs i should be pushin 700rwhp and will not need the n2o anymore. Then when winter rolls around ill forge the motor and crank out 15lbs and 950’s rwhp.

no more zr1?

no real reason to, he already has the 7.0, just slap a blower on it and call it a day… i don’t think it’s worth that much money for all the extra bells and whistles if its just gonna go straight all the time.

Nice!

id like one, but they are still 10k over sticker, and ill have to start from scratch, i think 700 rwhp would be pretty fun in the z06.

hell yea man that would be sick!

ZR1 is a 6.2…basically its a fully forged LS3

Man, im really gonna have to up the ante this winter!

Nice!
With a 700+whp supercharged C6Z you’ll be able to yank ZR1’s no prob!

Id sure hope so :lol

i always thought it was a blown 7.0! :facepalm

You best :facepalm ^^ :lol

:haha

Holy fast, 900+ whp zo6 :eek

Tony,

When is the 60-130 race w/ Cossey’s Porsche?

when ever he wants it! Im sure he will wanna do it before the supercharger is bolted on.

Damn, thats crazy. Cant WAIT to see this thing. I keep getting tempted to buy a C6Z. :ponder

Even as I get older and ‘wiser’, temptations are hard to resist…

I’m thinking about getting a Murcielago next spring:ninja:Idiots

tony, u will need to replace your cam. also, i think ECS is moar bettar. but thats me.

hahah i love lambos, i wanna buy a gallardo after i finish my z06 project. Ill have to trade the silverado and escalade tho so i can keep my z.