getting blown!

my cam is mild, and will work very good w/ a blower. I did research both the a&a kit and the ecs kit. They are both similar, the ecs kit has a better head unit but the a&a kit has a way better intercooler and also comes w/ the dewitt radiator. I’m still a little on the fence, but i think ill be jumping soon.

If i forge the motor over the winter i will absolutley get a custom blower cam. I want 900+ rwhp. But im thinking 700rwhp will be ok for this season.

Baller… :eek

do u know the makes of each intercooler? like what makes one batter then the other? are we talking the end tank designs or the cores themselves?

AA uses prochargers. i dont like them and know some who have had bad expierences with them in th past. that and my paxton has the oil intagrated right into the blower. i dont think the procharged does but i could be wrong.

i dont like the Murcielagos, but the Gallardos are hot!

A&A is a vortech blower, ecs and aa are leaving procharger in the dust. The aa intercooler is a “ram air” style b/c the intercooler blocks the radiator causing the car to run hot. Check out both sites, you will see how advanced the aa intercooler is.

o thats right.

the intercooler design is a lot different from the c5 to the c6. mine looks a lot bigger.

Damn the cars gonna be even more beastly

whats a better deal $ for $?

Does whipple make chargers for the C6Z?

Was always a fan of them.

I think KB does, I know they did for the C5Z…

well AA is cheaper but ECS is known to make more powaa

the ecs is $300 cheaper than the a&a for the c6z, and whipple doesnt make anything for a c6z yet, KB is in the works but god only knows how long that will be.

jesus im wrong again. guess i dont know shit about c6.

i need pfadt coilovers. my front end is lowered but only lowered a touch and left and right side arent even. pisses me off.

Magnacharger…

mti racing, makes HUGE power w/ only 7.5lbs. like 800+ rwhp on stock block, BUT…it’s 20 grand!!!

Ready when you are.

ill do it as soon as tonight if yah want!? Should i go to hunts machine and get my bottle filled!?!?!?!

cossey, just got your pm, i see you dont want me to spray yah, im still down…

Ohhh boy.

o0o0o0o USA vs GER

do ett!

someone call me with results.