IM NEW!!!! lol

may i just chime in here? i just wanted to say thank you for that quote because im piss poor and work really hard for what i have. and some of my friends whom will go un-named are lucky enough to have they parents pay their insurence, or some of their car, or both. they are my age 19-20 and drive cars like STI’s, nice volkswagens, and such. im not rippin on them if i had parents that were willing to do that id take it too. im just saying. iv had 3 cars that iv spent more time working on dumping money into for seemingly no good reason to a lot of ppl just to keep it running ( tsi/ acura/ bmw) because thats what i had, and thats all i had. we arent all lucky enough to just sell our cars and drop everything to start over again on a new platform- if thats what it takes to have a sweet car deemed by some members here. i just finally got approved to get a new car and i got a 2002 gti with a buttload of miles on it, and it most likely will be stock for a long time. and for me thats 180hp and rthats all i need. if it was 350 hp it wouldnt matter because i like it. so i say kid - work your Urn up and drive it and have fun, cuz its a car that you like and like to work on and thats why we are all on this forum.