IM NEW!!!! lol

Maybe this will help.

Says the DSM owner :lol:

It’s not a DSM

Even a neon is a better platform, and even their owners agree, they are gay.

yay another saturn owner on the board i got a turbo 97sc.

i have a full coilover suspension for sale if your interested since i c u want a better suspension.

not to keep the argument goin about how saturn suck but 350+ WHP is really good considering its only had 100+whp from the factory there is only so much power you can get to the ground on a FWD street car anyway plus the fact that its 2200lbs curb weight dont help either with traction. sorry we cant all afford to have all the nice super cars u have.

Yes, your right. My neon is Gay. It’s fucking PISS GREEN!
Nonetheless, its a very rare Piss Green Neon…

The car is OUTSTANDING when it comes to skidpad statistics. ACR FTW

do you go to ub? and have a giant wing on the back?

Definitely not. My neon resides in my garage, on a lift, with no transmission. And if it wasn’t in the garage, it still wouldn’t have a wing.

I wasnt intending that as a shot at you at all. I enjoy driving Neon’s, fun to beat the piss out of. But the car is gay as hell, just ask neonglh. I’m well aware of the production figures on NYG.

there is nothing wrong with starting out with a saturn as a car to mod, i dont plan on keeping my car forever but its better than havine a modded honda like everyone else. not everyone wants to jump on that bandwagon, i would never mod a honda for the reason that evryone has one; its fun to be different

I know you weren’t shooting at me, but since i own a neon, i replied. neonglh rocks a very gay 4 door neon, but its powered by satan himself.

MPD47 im just curious what do u do for a living where u can afford all thoes cars?

My finances are none of your business? I manage the money I make very well, that’s all you need to know.

OOOOOoooooooo

“I’d tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.”

<James Bond music>

Ok, speaking from someone who knows their car inside and out, i know that the chassis is not the strongest thing in the world, not just on my car but any car at all. the chassis (in my point of view) takes the most beating on a car, it has to handle bumpy roads, a whole body to support, an engine to support, and all it has to help it out are four springs/struts/shocks and some motor mounts/bushings. Now for a car that weighs only 2200lbs stock (which is lighter than just about every other car out there as it come out of the factory), i would say a triple increase in HP is a rather large increase. Think about it… a car that comes out of a factory stock with 250hp and increasing it to 700hp, is the same thing as increasing my car from the stock 124 to 400hp. It all depends on what an engine/transmission has to push/pull as to how much power it NEEDS. Im gonna continue to mod my saturn to prove anyone wrong that thinks that a saturn is slow or not worth the time and effort, because thats exactly why it IS worth the time and effort.

lol it was just a question u dont have to be an ass about it

LOL

may i just chime in here? i just wanted to say thank you for that quote because im piss poor and work really hard for what i have. and some of my friends whom will go un-named are lucky enough to have they parents pay their insurence, or some of their car, or both. they are my age 19-20 and drive cars like STI’s, nice volkswagens, and such. im not rippin on them if i had parents that were willing to do that id take it too. im just saying. iv had 3 cars that iv spent more time working on dumping money into for seemingly no good reason to a lot of ppl just to keep it running ( tsi/ acura/ bmw) because thats what i had, and thats all i had. we arent all lucky enough to just sell our cars and drop everything to start over again on a new platform- if thats what it takes to have a sweet car deemed by some members here. i just finally got approved to get a new car and i got a 2002 gti with a buttload of miles on it, and it most likely will be stock for a long time. and for me thats 180hp and rthats all i need. if it was 350 hp it wouldnt matter because i like it. so i say kid - work your Urn up and drive it and have fun, cuz its a car that you like and like to work on and thats why we are all on this forum.

THANK YOU!!! My point exactly! i dont have the money, but the money i do make i want to put into making my car better than most saturns, i dont want it to be a typical honda or nissan or acura, i want to be ORIGINAL, not like everyone elses.

:wave: well then dude- welcome to NYspeed and i look forward to seeing your Urn tear shit up