getting blown!

Agreed, the only way to do races like this is on/off bottle, etc.

Definitely had a good time!
I also ran into that certain person we both knew on a certain CBR1000RR later on, and ran him a few times. I had maybe a car length on him each time.

So what was the outcome of the race?

to make a long story short, all the races were close, but in the end the z06 was out in front. vids to come.

Glad to hear that you guys had some fun. Both lethal street cars for sure.

Gallardo is the platform for performance for sure (although Underground is TT’ing a Murci), but you can’t deny that the Gallardo does not stand out nearly as much…

I want a Lambo for the HEY LOOK AT ME factor and I don’t mind admitting it:excited

did you do a spray run to show how fast the car REALLY is??

nope!

Car looked good last night Tony, havent seen it since the paint/rims :thumbup

thanks man, im pretty happy with the way it looks now, kinda evil and sinister looking.

What color did you paint it tony?

i forgot to ask you the other night…that guy that tinted your windows, has he been around?? I need mine done.

Call Dan @ Tint Star.

PM me for his number. He has done all my shit and many of my friends stuff!

whats he usually run for 3 windows???

JOCKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN hard that would be nasty

tony, your def going to need to swap out that cam of yours, the cam has to much quench in the motor, your lsa is probably to tight as well. I would suggest something like a 116 lsa to make good power with a blower

my cam will work just fine, i expect to see 100 rwhp gain at low boost.

Be carefull your getting into hp ranges that if you disrespect it’s power it will let you know.

I’m sure you know that.

ya, it will let you know now for sure, but im pretty confident in my abilities, and its really not gonna be anymore power than im making on the gas, it will just be there all the time.