Getting Car Tuned

Well, I’ve been thinking this for a while but for some reason I’ve been hesitant to post… But I’m doing it now sooo to the 240-Gurus plz help :stuck_out_tongue:

I think my car isn’t pulling as strong as it should or used to be… Its never had a tune ever, so I’m thinking that might help… Anyone know where I should go or ballpark on how much one would cost? Also does my car need some special aftermarket ECU for this to be done? I’m not even sure what mines is, but its probably the stock s14 or maybe one for a black s13 sr20det since that’s the motor in there…

Also i recently changed sparked plugs and the fuel filter, is there anything else I should do on my own just get the car in better shape? (Also its running 13ish psi just for more info)

Thanks

when you say “tune”
do you mean standalone ie aem,haltech,PFC?? guy sitting in your car with lap top on a dyno/street at this point u should change to MAP
or do you mean mines,JWT, ecu piggyback set tune that is made for a specific setup
ether way basics are bkr7e/walbro (if u already dont have one)
injectors are a good idea
full standalone is anywhere from 1400 and up new
and the piggyback is around 3-400 and up (but japan dierct has them from time to time for cheaper)
your car didnt get slower you more than likely just got used to it?

My money’s on this