Getting to Task Manager.....

in the end it is likely that you are going to end up reformatting… it will save you time and effort, just do it from the start you will thank me later.

cleaning spyware/adware/viruses like this are such a pain in the ass, just backup your files and reformat, you will win in the end, and you will have a fresh install of windows :wink:

http://khailee.info/truth.gif

Fuzzy knows whats up. BTW IE isn’t the problem, its the users that are the problem. IE7 is the bestest.

tspry

Format. Once you’ve got a virus you could spend twice as long trying to get rid of it and still not really have a secure system again.

ok so i will be reFormating if you will … does anyone know the best way to save the files i want … i dont have a dvd burner. only CDR … i know music is on ipod no worrys there but like my pic and all other files … would it be better to zip all files and make cd’s … is this kinda my only way… and also does anyone have a xp disc that i can have for 2 days or so to do this… or how much will it run me for someone on here to do it ???

let me know

Zipping files will compress them, making room for more files (most the time).
If you have a lot of files, I suggest just grabbing a dvd burner and a couple blanks (cost you maybe 35 bucks total, and then after all is said and done you still have a dvd burner)

Also to answer the original q. I always use ctrl+shift+esc to get to the task manager.

ctrl,shift,esc no worky either!

im just hopping that someone on here will do it for some money

the dvd thing did go threw my mind thats ($150ish) …or… buying a new desktop with a dvd burner( looking at $600) and trans all pic and music over and just “f disk” the whole laptop and start new… the lap top is old it was top of the line 5 years ago so it has a 40gb HD and 512 ram im thinking 600 for something with like 150hd and 1g ram … you know

ctrl alt delete

where are u located? my uncle does this type of shit i cud ask him how much he,d charge

read page1 :banghead:

If you want, shoot me a PM I can probably get it done by tomarrow afternoon or sat for backup, and reformatting. Should take around 2 hours maybe less.

pmed

why do you even bother posting?

i still dont know why he is still on nyspeed :gotme:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

but back to my computer .:retard:… i have 2 pms anyone else that wants to fix it???

o my mistake i didnt read that right sorry all mighty nyspeed

External USB hard drive $50 bucks. Plug in. Copy/paste.

I’m sure your pictures are already .jpg files, which means they are already compressed, which means that zipping them will do nothing but waste time.

you do it in almost every thread tho!

You have no place in huge nerd corner, unless you have a problem that can make us feel all mighty and intelligent. Be gone!