Ghosts...

So I’ve been living in my house for about a year now. It’s a 55 year old brick ranch. Old couple lived in it there whole life. Passed away in a nursing home.

My GF was getting in the shower and she turned the knobs to the shower and she screamed and said one turned on its own. I was like… PFFFT, and went over, she turned it again and it turned by itself again. Freaked my out.

Could have just been something with that knob, but it had an eerie feel to the whole situation. Anyone else have any weird stories?

Benny, you don’t have a girlfriend…

Yeah I do, hot blonde chick.

and youve been in that house a month tops.

Your logic is flawed.

in bennys eyes hot blonde chick = his hand painted yellow with red finger nails.

benny’s girlfriend is a GHOST?!

So this thread sucks and isn’t true at all

Oh it’s true alright

True for somebody :shifty

But seriously I have “Ghosts” in my house. My grandfather hangs around no joke, we all know it in this house. My girlfriend gets freaked out sometimes because she knows hes in the same room as her and sits with her.

I’ve been visited by my great grandmother the night after her passing, saw her in the corner of my room, freaked me the hell out, my father saw her the same night, I came downstairs and my mom was like wanna hear something freaky and told me how my dad saw her. Me and him were the only 2 who did not see her right before she passed.

I’ve also had cups fall of the coffe cup rack and a singing santa caluse light up a sing with no batteries in it and the switch in the off position, that freaked me right the fuck out.

You must be high, Benny. :lol

ghosts are no joke, I know I will prolly never live this down but when I was like 7 or 8 I was sleeping in this room that a lil girl died when she was little, so Im sleeping on the top bunk, then I hear steps as if someone was walking up the ladder on my bunk bed, I thought it was my little brother, so I told him to go away, well…then there was this face hovering above me, clear as day with no body,I was sooo scared I couldnt scream or yell or anything I was sweating from fear and I had to go to the bathroom REALLY bad but I was too scared to move cause the damn face was staring at me lol, soooo I couldnt hold it anymore and I pee’d in my bed out of fright, I finally heard my mom in the bathroom and I started banging on the wall, ya I was so freaked out she took me to the hospital cause she thought something was wrong with me in the head LOL, creepy shit though, I def. believe in ghosts without a doubt

Ya’ll got issues lol. I have beliefs about this but I’ll just leave it at that lol.

Can I please get some of the drugs you guys are on? That would be most appreciated.

Thank u

-Chris07SS staff

hahahahahah

Benny, youre supposed to end that shit with
I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

Do share, pls. :slight_smile:

Quite possibly the greatest show ever. Song too.

I’ll spare ya guys.

You do think they are real or you don’t?
Is your opinion based on a religious stand point and that’s why you don’t want to share?

… I don’t blame you.