Girl raped on UB North Campus...

[quote=“speedracer329,post:19,topic:39739"”]

that was a rape? hmph i didnt catch that when i read the email the other day, i was just thinking if she knew there was a hangtag it would have been more helpful to memorize the hangtag Number…

[/quote]

It wasn’t in the e-mail. You had to log into UB Learns to see that it was rape. The e-mail just said someone was assaulted…didn’t say it was a girl or anything.

[quote=“ly555is,post:21,topic:39739"”]

always made me cringe a little late at night seeing just one girl out chillin around campus

what a bad, bad idea

[/quote]

That’s the worst part, this happened at 5pm!!! Fucking 5! I walked through the exact place she was taken not 5 minutes earlier on my way back to my apartment from class. I assume this girl was doing the same and she had no reason to expect any danger.

[quote=“1sik bmw,post:23,topic:39739"”]

UB police = joke

[/quote]

Honestly… in the e-mail that was sent out they said it ‘occurred near Lake LaSalle’. I bet 80% of UB students don’t know wtf that is. For those who don’t… it’s the huge lake that the old Greek style pillars sits on outside the CFA/commons. They were to pussy to say it happened in/near South Lake Village (open houses this weekend at all campus apts…). I’m all for the cops… but it’s almost daily I see one giving a ticket on St. Rita’s Ln or Frontier Rd (the 2 main roads that go through SLV) for exceeding the garbage 15mph limit. Wonder where they were then…

BTW: Am I the only one that thinks this could of been the end to hell week for those 2 kids. Like they needed to do that to ‘cross over’ into their Frat…