Girlfriends Taurus Needs Tires

I’m looking to get my girlfriend a set of good all season tires. The previous owners had some no name brand tires on it, and the car is crappy to drive in the winter. I’m looking to spend under 300 shipped for tires. I looked on Tirerack and thought about the Fuzion Hri, but wanted to get some other opinions.

Thanks,
Sean

I always get my tires @ Sams club…overall cost is hard to beat.

Call Chaz at First Bass. Thats where I get my tires from.
http://www.first-bass.com/

what size tire are you looking for?

i just put 2 fuzion hri’s on my 95 grand prix. got them from tire rack for 120 shipped. came in 2 days. price depends on size but they should be around 50 bucks per tire.

make sure if you order from tire rack that you check which shipping option you pick. i paid 19 cents more for 2 day shipping rather than 3 day shipping.

or sears at the beaver valley mall.

Sean, did you talk to Joel at all?

I got my tires from a little shop called Carl’s Auto Repair and Service in Valencia. If you don’t mind cosmetic blems, that’s the place to go. I got my 235/65/17’s there for about $70 a piece.

My whole family uses the Snowtrakker tires that are in Sam’s Club. They’re great tires. I can climb up icy hills in my Z-34 without getting them studded.

X2 GREAT place to get tires, especially if your going to get them mounted/balanced too.

get a good set of retreads for $15/tire and call it a day. :smiley: