gm is a joke....

Agree…

and to the rest, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA your such jokes, been ban, do it again, ill loose sleep trust me… lol hahahha

I really have to give it up to Cadillac for being able to outdo Sentra’s interior.

psh, the only problems i’ve had were my own fault. it’s broken less than my civic was too :slight_smile:

What car hasn’t had a recall or a TSB? Show me one that has NEVER had a manufacturer defect? Foreign or domestic.

GM at least has the balls to public announce the recall and take care of it even though there was ONE reported incident.

/thread

I have beef with gm for never recalling the bad manifold gaskets! Other then that every car has problems no matter what you buy.

If you talk to the right people, you can get almost everything taken care of. I used to be a service writer for Northtown. You call the right numbers, you can get anything (with validity) repaired on the mfg’s dime.

I had tire issues with a relatives car the other day, talked to one person, had brand new ones installed at no charge.

Talk (professionally) to the right person in the right position, then you will most likely get what you deserve.

ahhhh 169k on the denali…still running strong :wink:

:tspry:

lol

and vandit… youre a fucking tard

Now don’t get me wrong I love NYSpeed, but dear God this thread embodies everything that sucks about it.

Shut up and go spread some Christmas cheer.

Merry xmas, and a happy new year!
Now everyone else jump on board.

:lol: @ “Honda rules this thread”

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/recalls04/2006/honda_odyssey.html

Face it, they all have recalls. It’s how the company handles them that makes the difference. Still waiting for GM to do something about the strut rub on the GTO’s, despite several documented crashes and an NHTSA investigation. I had mine re-aligned and I’ll be ordering the parts to permanently fix it before spring.

And WTF is up with VW tail lights? I almost never see one in traffic that doesn’t have a tail light out. A friend had a Jetta 1.8T and it would pop a tail light about once every 2 months.

I haven’t had a tail light go out in 6 months yet, thats not to say it won’t go out tomorrow lol.

my mk3 jetta used to have a brake light go out randomly… then it would work when i went over a bump… then it wouldnt work the next day… ect ect

The survey dropped Toyota from first to fifth place - behind Honda, Acura, Scion and Subaru - in average vehicle reliability. The rankings are based on average predicted reliability for all models sold under a given brand.

so this says that the GM vehicles are still below all the jap cars…oh yea they are…

GM …LOL

I have never had to change the bulbs in my 8 year old gm tail lights… :eekdance:

Who the hell expects bulbs to go out in 6 months? The first bulb to go out on my car was around 6 months ago, left brake light. Kinda disapointing since it was only 5-6 years old… But oh well.

How can you Import loven F*cks live in America and still drive and support Imports ??

It makes me sick,every time i see a American driving a import it makes me sick and pisses me off.Its like a form of treason…

Do me a favor and leave our country,go to a country were your import loven asses would be more excepted.

HAHAHA was that honestly a serious response? You have fun in your country with your poorly made cars and “us import assholes” will go live elsewhere with our well made cars.

oh, and it’s accepted.

FWIW there won’t be too many of you left in the U.S. if we all leave.

wow youre stupid