Gm's in the 9's for pocket change [split]

Big words from someone that knows nothing about his build… Lets say this, he should be ahead of you without a need for a blower/turbo or spray…:thumbup

His lsx442? And cool! If he beats me in the spring then more power to the dude. Ill congradulate him and shake his hand. I have no problem with that or him at all for that matter, just dont like the repeated shots taken at me.

boyyyyyyyyssssssssss settle down lol . i have ya all beet this yr lol esp that 94gt5.slow charector

When you can turn the wheel again crash then come play lol

i drive wit my left hand anyway lol . im still good to go

Stalled auto FTW!!!

exactley lool

I would hope with all that you’re doin you should be able to come around a low ten sec car :thumbup

it fuckin better be lolol , if not im sellin/burning it . although my new injuries are gonna put a huge damper on things

You have a low 10 sec car?

He says it will be this summer.

he said that this past yr also … and it didnt even leave the jackstands lol

Stalled autos are for fags that don’t know how to drive…:wow

richies cars are all top notch, and when His ws6 is done it will
be done right and straight nasty…

So what’s the final setup? There’s been 10 since you started… You going forged 6.1 n/a with spray??? The reality check of the driveline hit you huh, might as well just get it done now… I waited and now I regret It. when everyone told me I needed a rear I brushed it off, now I got a 5k bill to pay…

run my stalled auto …but im gonna be on run what ya brung …

I want to run 6.1 heads up class. So i have my forged 6.1 ill be using for this year. I didnt want to deal with having to get a cage, new tranny and 1000 HP axles. So forged 6.1 with eagle heads and a decent sized cam it is. Built to run on E85. I was originally gonna trade the 6.1 short block for a paramount tranny but the guy ended up needing cash. I can compete well in the 6.1 heads up class, and probably win the series. not a chance at winning against Big al, jack, dan, etc this year. Not with the car being 75% done. So ill run what i do this year, have fun and prepare for the stroker/blower next race season. Ill have some nitrous hanging around also.

sell me your head unit then

My blower?

yuppppppppppp

From what im told, im not 100% sure, its a hemi specific blower which flows the air the opposite way. I could be wrong, but thats what ive been told. And no lol im keeping it. I may be trading it depending on a few things.

fuck u then lol