Gm's in the 9's for pocket change [split]

john ill sell u mine, mines bigger and better.

might as well man , ya dont use the potency of the car anyways lolol . besides id give ya a mean handie for it , maybe even a couple of them

are you talking to me you squirrel? i actially have a life outside of cars, a career…not a pizza boy, teeth in my head and dont live in moms basment. u know what i drive i dont make claims on here. wen my car is done it will be a good running car. i dont need to post a build thread and ask ppls ideas and tell how much money i have to spend and how i know this and that person and have alllllll these motors and parts bought but not in possession. i have been slowly and will be slowly building my car and not once will i brag as you are or post ANYTHING about it. and a wana be? haha i can put any fucking pic i want in my sig. if u wanted a fast car you woulda bought a better lookn LIGHTER ONE. or a nice heavy mopar like a srt8 jeep or 300

lol yes this is what i was thinkin that will move outttt

car wont be out for years, and thats not the size of the motor tho, thanks!

find another way home pizza boy. damn street racers!

there is some seriously strong work being done in here

Some serious butt hurt action going on here more like it.

Im 21 and work 3 jobs, yeah, i still live with my Mother and not in her basement. Shes disabled and cant live alone so you can take that up with the dude that tried to murder her and left her like she is. Ive started to work towards a career, sorry im not 100000% on top of my game lsbuddy. Your so proper and established maybe try working on your spelling and grammar Mr. career with your " wat wen wher ur". I bought my car with the intention to drive it ad leave it stock, i love it and got it super cheap. Weighs the same as a magnum and a 300c and is a mopar as well so, good one there again. Youve taken a shot at me everyday in multiple threads for the past week. I posted up and asked for peoples opinions because there is always someone who knows more than you and i like to learn, nothing wrong with that. I had a set price and it is what it is. Its great knowing people and getting awesome stuff for cheap, nothing wrong with that either. I have all my teeth as well actually, few of em are just good ol fucked up. Oh well, still get by and have a hot girlfriend so it cant be that bad :slight_smile:

Why is everyone getting so personal up in hurrr?

not gonna lie, i could easily beat the shit out of everyone in this thread.

beleive me your more butt hurt wen you cant pm me about what i drive and who i am and go else where to find that info, and when you write a post like you did to my me butthurt. ive been messing with you. this is SHIFT518, home of the haters and butthurters. get over it pal. talk you sbardy if youd like to know more about me:lol…like my sig? i def want one of them?

sleepybabies

straight sweepies up in hurrr

I dont want to know anything about you, i busted balls back and you jump to personal shit. Someone says something back again, and you cry some more. Im all about meeting new people, making friends, learning new things about all types and forms of cars. Even said id enjoy racing you and shake your hand regardless of outcome just to have a good time and you come in here with your shit kickin boots on and try to be the man.

Kramer is a badass for sure. Dude scares me.

Who cares what people do for living/what their jobs are?? this is a fucking car forum and as far as i’m concerned Nicks car is the only dumbestic running/drivable in this thread right now? so all this super SRS bench racing seems pointless

Kramer is a little titted fuck

oh and dEth bye are tea, my career is not being an Anglish teachur nor are their any english teachers on here to grade me. sorry about your mom, but dont put that on me, good for you and your gf, i have beautiful gf too:hug! the 300 comment was if your going to have a heavy mopar why not have the nicer1, good for your teeth i never saw them b4 or commented on them. and yes ive posted after you have allll week. its fun for me and others to read. you dont pick up on sarcasm even tho this entire site is sarcastic

my car is drivable!