Go-karting league?

Dan our first run…the practice lap…what speed were we on?

the grid start was amzing at gpk too.

lol seriously ive done it in the summer league, you can ask rabbit about the two russians racing in the summer…he should still remember lol…

yeah he really did it in 22.034, i have the race print out that clearly states it.

THATS ON SPEED 1. LOL… It was during race leagues.

And I still can’t put you on speed 1. Fuck.

Martino, During practice and Qualifiers, he bumped us up occasionally I believe, I didn’t pay enough attention as I was racing lol.

Just to be sure that we all talk about the same thing, check this out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kart_racing

I did a 19.340 on Speed 1. I will post pics later.

Dirt racing is where it’s at!! I raced in '92 and '93 at Bieda’s in Fothill. 1/6th mile oval with high banking. That is actually where I learned how to drift.

We ran a 5hp Briggs and Stratton mottor bored .030" over with a milled head, decked block, Alpha II carb to run alcohol and a tennesse thunder cam. That thing was fast!! I won the first season championship on the new track at Merrittville speedway, then 2nd the next year before I sold everything.

Now THOSE were the days! actually making adjustments to make a differenace… Spark plug heat ranges, tire pressures and offsets, gear ratios, clutch engagement rpm’s, seat positioning for better weight transfer, on-the-fly carb adjusting for propper EGT’s. That was some great father-son bonding.

After I sold all my stuff I raced at Cameron Motorsports. This was in '00, '01 and '02, and was really fun. It was $99 for the season and $30 every time you came… You had an hour of practice (if you showed up early enough) then 2 heats and the feature. It was awesome. I came in 4th for my weight class, the next year I came in 3rd. By '02 he had changed everything around to save money… They didn’t have the heats anymore, it was a qualifying time to set your feature starting position. That sucked, it took away so much of the fun that I quit after that year. I finished second for the season.

That mario kart video, omfg hahahahaahhaah, I can’t stop laughing. When he threw the banana peel in front of the car, I nearly lost it.

+1 to Gatecrasher3

speed 1 is just retarded. back before most of the guys working there now worked there. me and a few friends would usually come after closing and the manager would give us free reign on the stuff. at one point i had the whole track to myself on speed 1. like at least 20 laps before i got tired. my fastest time was on speed 2 which was 22.5xx, on speed 1 my fastest was 22.7xx since all i did was fish tail everywhere. speed 1 is basically faster acceleration and slightly faster top speed. when i had the remote i would even randomly bump my friends speed to speed 1 right as they would exit some turns and all you would see was spinouts.

well… explain this:

RUSSKII’s best time that day: (not a race league, thursday)

Mine best time that day: (not a race league)

And the race with my friend who was racing third time in his life (100% sure it was speed 2.) Traffic every 3 laps…

well… im pretty sure those races were on speed 2, it just didn’t feel like speed 1…

RUSSKII’s best time that day: (not a race league, thursday)

My best time that day: (not a race league)

And the race with my friend who was racing third time in his life (100% sure it was speed 2.) Traffic every 3 laps…

Those are some fast times. I stand corrected :slight_smile:

It’s not everyday we get racing GODS at GPK.

lol

my best time was 22.9 reg speed,
alex u jsut suck.

Its okay alex, you’re still learning car control right?

hahahahahaha!!! you telling me i suck? beat my time of 22.5/6 on speed 2 then talk to me. give me a sec while i find that slip.

let see how consistant that was. i post up mine wheni find a scanner.

let’s have a showdown.

all the shit talkers have to be there.

whens a good date.

how about tomorrow?

we can go to GPK or Formula.

this will end all shit talking.

MSN me or call me, let’s do it up tmw afternoon?