Going to NYC for first time this weekend

Don’t buy souvenirs, buy lots of counterfeit shit instead. No one around here would ever be able to tell the difference and it’s shit you can actually use.

Eat 1/4 oz. of mushrooms at 9pm and start walking towards Time Square. I promise GREAT results for your weekend.

If you go to Yankee stadium, go across the street to Stan’s. That bar is awesome.

There’s a building across the street called Winter Garden that you can see into the entire Ground Zero area…all the way to the bottom. We walked all the way around disappointed in the minimal views, and then found this building by chance as we were looking for a bathroom. The entire face of the building is glass so it’s actually a pretty cool view. I’ll post pics later if I remember.

its sorta like this…

Haha maybe next time.

Thanks for all the ideas… I wrote some down so I’ll post some pics next week

if you wana go to brooklyn…

you could ride the subway…

I actually work for the Rockefellers now. I work there, it’s a really nice view, better than Empire State Building cause you can check out Central Park, and everything else North, and look south as well.

I’ll probably be out and about this weekend, if you’re not a dbag shoot me a PM.

i’m playing at gallery bar tomorrow night, 11:30pm, LES area

http://www.gallerybarnyc.com/

maybe not your thing but something to do at night