Golf Friday 4/15 9am @ Mill Rd

Not before you peppered cooley’s used car lot though. :rofl

Fuck them if they can’t take a joke, it’s honestly the only piece of golf related equipment i own.

some weekend during the summer we need to get a bunch of tee times on a saturday morning at western turnpike or some other public but slightly challenging course.

^Colonie town course is super nice and pretty cheap.
Who’s down for a long drive comp at the range?! :smiley:

whats your average drive? 200-210 and im happy although i’d be happy with 60 now because i havent touched a golf club in about a year and a half

id be down for an outing at colonie and the long drive competition. lets def do this, crazy fun times

Average… ~260-270. I can usually crank a few in the 300 range, if I get a hold of it. :excited

oh yeah, big boys stepping up. on a good day ill get it to be 260-270 as well… last year at the end of the season i was prlly averaging closer to 280-290 plus the roll afterwards.

edit: lefty power!!!

damnnnnnn sonnnnnnnnnnn i gotta hit the range this summer lol

Then to 76 where i see u wayyyyyyyyy too often.

damn! Wll, enough talk. I bought all new clubs last week and intend on using them as much as possible this year. Anyone who want to go, PM me!!

hell yeah! i got a new driver last year, 3 wood for Christmas, and looking at a new set of Taylor Made/Cleveland irons. Lets definelty get out there!

next set of irons i buy are for SURE Titleist AP2s.

edit: looks like they’re going for $400-450 shipped on ebay now, not too bad.

i suck! but i love to drive shit.

one thing i look for now, is to make sure the clubs arent the god damn hybrids. i cannot stand to hit them. no control and no feel. i had to knock titleist out of the decision. they were to pricey for my area. i do love to hit their ProV1 tho.

I love the hybrids! I guess its all up to the player.

dont hate the player, hate the game.

very true, i guess. i was just never a fan of them. at least i gave them a try lol

I love my drivers, but my game is in the short game really. when you get me in range to break out the 8 or 9 iron and wedges i go all out. i beast on the short game but i average like 200 to 210 on my drives

Id be down but I am not sure that I am allowed on the Town of Colonie golf course any longer