Golf Friday 4/15 9am @ Mill Rd

Down for a driving range night

mini golf? I can handle that but I think real golf would bore me to death. Im all about walking and shit but theres no way Id be able to whack a ball around and find a hole with it. Id get pissed off after missing the ball a few dozen times, shout some obscenities and call it a day. Fuck golf.

I might be hitting up the driving range tomorrow around ~4pm if anyone is interested…

sully if your down to hit the range around 3 i would be game. I got someplace i gotta be at 5 so can’t cut it close.

I wont be able to get outa work until ~3:30

Let’s play Friday. Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in ages… no :gay2

Friday is a possibility. If the weather holds out, maybe go play Colonie?

It’s supposed to be nice. I have to be at HVCC at 1 so I wouldn’t have enough time to play Colonie. Mill Rd works though! :rofl

How much is Mill rd? I dont really like it too much bc its such a short course.

Agreed, the best part of golfing is whipping out the driver.

$14. I can play Colonie if the tee time is at 3 or later.

I have a set of clubs, hvent tried to play in a long time tho, last time i played only made it through 10 holes in 3 hours:rofl

Paul golf can be a fawking blast as long as you play with the right people. My friends i go out with we all go with a who gives a fawk behavior hit the balls if you lose a hole you get your ass busted on. If you win you talk shit…but we don’t take it serious and have a few beers while we at it.

I have sat there for hours on end and wackes balls dead on into traffic. Just o down to one of the last 3 places to tee off from, angle a little bit and your good. Its a fucking blast. Id go golf for sure if someone had clubs for me to use.

OMFG LOL :rofl :rofl

i play Cobleskill (my town) every week, sometimes twice a week. Some of you should come out for it, its wicked cheap and some what forgiving

going to mill rd to hit some balls at the range @ 5 with greg, if anyone wants to meet us there stop on by

Last chance.

Played 9 at Colonie today. :smiley:

I typed my term project in class while you were playing. lol