Golf Friday 4/15 9am @ Mill Rd

ugh :frowning: i have work tommorow or id totally come knock out a few buckets at the driving range

Iā€™d like to play 9 holes.

i was thinking about going somewhere saturday morning, like really early since I ahve to be to work at 4

Im going to buy a driver at Dicks tomo morning at roughly 930 am, then going to driving range at a course of my choice.

LOL. Iā€™ll go to the range with you, I donā€™t have class until 1. Call me when you get it.

Okay. I will in the AM. Maybe I will borrow one of your drivers. My bro forgot to drop his clubs off at my parents house for me. :facepalm

You can use the RAM GRAPHITE ULTRAFLEX

I was checking some BAD ASS jointz at DICKS tonight, And rodger that. Well go to hoffmans playland range and grab 5 buckets and pay for 1. Win

lol WTF, they have a fucking driving range there? :rofl Letā€™s go to Colonie, I had enough fucking balls sliced in my direction at that dump in Troy today to last the rest of the week.

:rofl

Aight

went to Mill Rd to hit a bucket of balls yesterday after workā€¦had to wait 15 min to even get on the range it was so busy, and if yesterday was a preview of how my golfing year is going to be then its going to be a LOOOOOONG year LOL

i might try mill rd a few times this year for a quick 9 hole round, looks like a par 3 course

youtu.be/wMAhCCZDwtU