Good Auto-x/Track car that can tow a boat?

question - do they not have docks ? can’t you just leave it in the water ?

small boat harbor on fuhrmann blvd is cheap as hell for a slip if i recall

This is in NC Jim. In-Water is an option, but out-of-water is way cheaper, and I am on a budget for at least the few years.

i would say wrx/sti or mazdaspeed6!

none of those cars are rated to tow anything…

lol the suggestions in this thread are fucking terrible.

Stick w/the LGT, it’s a good call.

Buy a POS truck and leave it with the boat. OR cant the marina drop it in for ya? Paying someone a few bucks everytime is still probably cheaper than buying a truck to do it. Car seems out of the question to me.

Jeller

Either buy a pos truck to tow it with, or buy a cheap civic for autox. The LGT turns like a bus. I drove one at the novice school and it was brutal. With some mods it might be better, but if you are only autoxing once in a while, and towing once in a while, it makes more sense to buy a car specifically for one of those and then get a daily driver that suits your needs better, since you will spend more time driving that than either of the other two.

Don’t race your tow vehicle. It’s just a bad idea all around.

Almost as bad as towing with your race vehicle (wrx/sti etc).

Legacy GT spec B FTW

Newman raced a c4 and won, while towing his jet ski with his black sti.

As well i used to drift snowy parking lots with my snowmobile trailor behind me, have done this in mud with a landscaping trailor too.

Well you can do that. You’re obviously smarter than OP

a jet ski & a snowmobile are nothing in comparison to a 1.5 - 2 ton boat.

Randy Zimmer towed his race car with a vw rabbit to Cali and back. Just because you can do it, that doesn’t make it a good idea.

You guys are all idiots and have nothing but poor suggestions.

Tow nothing.

http://www.watercar.com/images/5large.jpg

have you considered getting a boat that you can auto-x?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/03/uk_enl_1062593778/img/1.jpg

EDIT: DAMN YOU JULIE!

those are aweomse

they autoX them all the time.

Except that for the cost of one of those you could buy a boat that is a better boat, and a car that is a better car, a small SUV to tow the boat and gas for all of them.

Guys, I’m not gonna buy an F-Bod!!! I’m an import guy!

I think maybe I’ll just get an FX35 + 240sx or something.

:lol: