Good friends....

Thanks for inviting me to angelicas party… hope u guys had fun…

dont bother calling me or ****in private messaging me for shit…

peace

ill be EMO too… she has a BF **** **** **** **** ****

slit wrists ****

whats going on about this?

i have a phone… was i rung? no… was i mesaged on msn? no… no one tells me shit… i dont come to this bullshit site no more and people who seen, understand that i dont post here anymore…

call me emo or watever… but if i was throwing a ****in party… i would go thru my whole phonebook and atleast invite eryone… whether they show or not thats their problem… but at least they were ****in invited…

so a round of in applauds go to all u bitch motherers… **** u all… im pissed the **** off

Klutch, let me say this is wrong and you must understand the reasoning behind refraining from your invite this time around.
This is not a choice of mine in any way
Considering the past between you and Gee, a “one foot before the other,” scheme has been put in place to have either you or Gee show up on each other occasion. This was only put in place because Gee does not want to be in the same room as you, and you offer interest in inflicting pain on Gee if you are in the same vicinity. It was no ones say, but Gee had the party this time around as he was the, “Left Foot.”

For the simple fact, and not to try and make you feel bad, you and Gee are the main reasons why we don’t have as many gatherings at Angelicas house or outside gatherings much more at all.

man **** gee… personally… people who are friends with him and who are my friends disgust me… and im slowly losing interest in being any of yall friends…

this guy snaked me out of a business… and out of money and u guys are his friends? hes a ****in waste of life… he claimed to be my friend for wat… 8 in years? and he does that shit… and now u all are like yo lets invite gee… and gee is a cool guy… that bitch motherer is a snake… hes a in disgrace and a motherin pussy… he doesnt wanna show his face around me? yo im ****in pissed… dont claim to be my ****in friend if ur his in friend… the people i hang out with wouldnt be that bitch motherers friend…

and Pete… i am a cool guy… but wen im ****in pissed im pissed its straight simple… i have my meanings and theories behind it… and as illogical as it might seem to some of u guys its totally logical to me… Charactor and trust… are two important things to me… if either of those are broken… i get pissed.,…

Klutch, we’ll talk tomorrow.

Mods, please clean this thread up and Lock it. It’s disgusting

its more than a party now Pete…

maybe it might be me… and i might have twisted wat friendship is… but wat im seeing is this is now about friendship

Mods, please clean this thread up and Lock it. It’s disgusting

Everyone else, please take this dispute to PMs and do not respond to thread.

no dont lock or clean it up
its in the off topic section where it should be… and im tryin to voice my displeasure

Yes, but you’re also violating TNC forum rules

No Bashing of any member will be tolerated! This includes bashing the member, their car, their dog, their goldfish, etc. This is Toronto Nissans main rule because we want every member to feel comfortable in our laid-back environment. See derogatory insults for more details
Threats, Racism, or Sexism Threads and posts promoting or expressing intolerant views towards minorities (race, religion, sexual preference, etc.) will not be tolerated.

Posts making threats of physical violence, stalking, or anything similar will not be tolerated. Offending threads will be copied to a safe location and your IP address will be recorded.

Insults are strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner. If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seek help from other forum members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add. If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

And a few others in the mix. This thread is means for immediate dismissal.
Trust me, you’re stepping into another territory with this. I know all that’s going on for you right now and how tough it is, but this is not how you approach things

**** it do wat u have to ****in do… i dont give a **** no more

Mods, please clean this thread up and lock it

im sorry mudar but you are the biggest hypocrite…you talk shit about us and say fk you, fk everyone…yet expect us to be on friend terms with you…or even ask for help from ppl after you go and s**t talk em…you expect us to call you all the time yet you put forth no effort and i dont care about your excuse that you have no money to come out or anything…you can atleast call say whats up…or even yet…for free…talk on msn…did you ever come to me, asking whats up, whats going on …no…or even a happy birthday…no…did you say happy birthday to patrick? im guessing no too…you really go about things in an extremely childish way and i dont particularly like people who are immature and childish…who go talking bad about people whether they did something or not…being mature and a bigger person…you would just leave things as is…and go about your life, which ill be honest is why i get along better with gee…hes just way more easy going…up until now i have just kept quiet to keep the peace cause i see no need for arguing…but it seems as if you didnt quite understand.

if anyone has a problem with it come to me personally!