Good Headphones for around $75-$100

I have never really liked in ear headphones just because they never stayed in and weren’t that comfortable. I dont know if its just because i have only tried on a couple cheap ones but i was just gonna stay away from them, maybe my next head phone i will look into them. The HD 280 comes 1/8" and they give you a 1/4" adapter not the other way around

I would highly recommend listening to what brent_strong has to say. He knows what he is talking about

lol are you suprised?

Yea the Grado SR60/80 do leak audio in/out but they do sound good. If you are doing extended periods of time wearing the headphones you might want to look for a circumnaural (around the ear) instead of a supernaural (on the ear) so your ears don’t fatigue. After a few hours with the SR60s my ears hurt but I could wear my QC2s all day (did for over 6 hours yesterday, straight) since they don’t push on the ear.

People can say Bose is expensive…well it is…but for the QC2s nobody is allowed to anymore since Creative (the masters of cheap crap) came out with a freaking stamped copy for the same price.

http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=439&product=16975

:lol::lol::lol:

expensive and shitty, thats the difference. Bose is nothing but marketing, and marketing crap is not something i buy into.

i have icemat siberias and they rock… Im a big gamer and these are by far the best gaming headphones ive used… im also a producer and the clarity of them when listening to/writing music is phenomenal.

edit: i forgot, icemat and steel series were run by the same company and merged, so they are now known as “steelseries siberia”… heres a link to the ones I have
http://www.steelseries.com/teaser_heaven/add_to_basket/siberia-full_w

FTW.

Sennheiser HD485’s is what I use,they’ve been great.

Sound card plays a big role in what you’ll be hearing.If I was looking to spend $100,I’d go with a $50 pair and look around for a headphone Amp.

Koss,is hit & miss.A couple of models #'s they put out sound amazing for the money.Search head hi-fi for more info on the good models.

In order of preference
Sony MDR-7506
Goldring DR-100
Grado SR60 (not enough difference between 60 and 80, just get 125 for little extra)
Sennheiser HD-280pro