Good luck to bad luck

My luck was awesome since saturday. If you saw my other post I won $1,500 gambling. Well of course all good things come to an end. The end to my good luck was my grandma dieing. She passed away monday morning very suddenly. Sunday night my dad and I even changed the brakes on her car because she was complaining them squeaking. She even was laughing and joking sunday night. To make things worse she had written a will a few years ago but never had it notorized. That may cause more trouble for us. She was also a packrat from the 1930’s on so there is tons of junk we’ll have to go through.

:sadwavey:

I’m sorry to hear that… hope all goes well for your family.

sorry for your loss. My grandmother passed on sunday. I’ll be leaving in alittle bit for her funeral.

my condolences

sorry man

sorry to hear about your loss.

Sorry man… keep your head up

our condolences go out to you and your family

our condolences go out to you and your family

Thanks guys. I just wish all this post-death BS was over with faster. Since her will is null it may take months to deal with her house and possesions. Also my mom isn’t dealing with it well.

sorry for your loss man. My great grandma died a few months ago and she too was a pack rat but fortunately the estate was taken care of after years, decades of arguments between my greatgram and my grandma.

sorry for your loss. My grandmother dies a few years back and she was also a packrat. we found every national geographic magazing from like 1962 on. Too bad e-bay wasnt big back then. I probably couldf have made a killing on some of the shit she had, but instead it all went to the dump.

UNfortunately my mom is also a packrat as much as my gram. She will not want to get rid of ANYTHING. I mean even if there is a scrap of a scrap of paper that was my grams she will want to keep it. I hope we are able to convince her otherwise because I just feel thats not healthy to latch on and never move on. I love my gram so much but simple facts is that she is gone and there is no need to have newspapers from the 1970s. I mean shit, if I want to know the weather from then i can find it on the net I bet. She also has some shit in her basement that could help my family alot. She has an antique coke machine that dispenses bottles for $.05 that is in SUPERIOR shape. It was still full of FULL bottles of Coke last time we opened it. I’m sure that would fetch a pretty penny. She also has tons of empty bottles from the early part of the century. Some people collect that shit alot.

Now on a silly note and with no seriousness at all - people should die more often… since my gram died I’ve had 5 beautiful women ask me out for dinner to make sure I’m ok… I should break down and cry and remind them the only cure is a blowjob.

my great gram had nine snow shovels in her garage and about 20 rolls of carpet, i’m scared to go into her cellar.

:smiley: