Good place for engine swap?

hes looking for a gsr motor, not a type r motor.

thats why u find one in canada or somwhere closer to u so u can physically inspect it first :stuck_out_tongue: AND GET COMPRESSION NUMBERS!

for the extra price u pay for a good motor, u can prolly do a rebuild and be extra sure!!! haha i love playing devil’s advocate

While the h22 might be a similar price to the b18c1, you’re looking at more of a headache getting it in there. Last I checked the price of buying and swapping an h22 was closer to the price of the b18c5. But that was over a year ago, maybe it’s gone down.

What are your goals for the car? Reliability with some go? You’ve got to figure that out before you go and buy a motor. Do your research about what is all involved so you know what to buy, especially if your shop doesn’t specialize in imports like Hybrid Connection. Honda-Tech is your friend. Good luck.

i saw an h22 in a hatchback yesterday, to be specific, it was the one blueballz is selling, me and my roommate went and took a look at it. It really is not all that cramped, he had the swap done over at hybrid and it looks pretty good actually. ide be willing to bet that hybrid prolly wouldnt charge anymore for an h22 swap then any other swap

http://hmotorsonline.com/

I’ve bought 2 swaps from them and never had a problem…
AWESOME cust. serv.