Good roads for 'street tuning'???

It’s gonna have to be after it warms up a little. I get zero traction in 3rd and 4th breaks loose with the slightest little dip in the road. I’ll have to datalog 4th gear, which is 80-130mph.

I want to get the car dialed in more before I go back to the dyno and fine tune it… save myself a few bucks.

follow hoosick street up for awhile… opens up into a 55 with fields on both sides.

Send a scout car out first and have them tell you if its clear or not. Works all the time.
From driving the northway 5 days a week or more I know where the cops hide.

This…i know said person,he’s good shit

post road on sunday behind kohls where fed ex is. None of the warehouses are open and no1 is down there or goes down there. Did plenty of test runs, brake pad bedding and such down there.

he’s not the only one i can get ahold of :lol

hey beanie, no pounding took place.

Are you tuning yourself or paying someone? Usually tuning consists of pretty much a flat-rate price and dyno time.

I’d say it was a reasonable pounding. Don’t lie, you totally thought you were going to jail.

Consaul Rd between Blake Dipace’s house and Consaul Auto Care is pretty straight…

who the fuck is that?

Tuning myself. I got a “safe” mailorder baseline tune that’s pretty solid, but I need to tweak the AFRs and bump up the timing a bit. It’s basically my stock tune rescaled to suit the increased airflow of the new turbo, and increased fuel from the injectors.

should have. but didnt therefore, not that bad.

you should trying turning on eastwood dr… tons of open space for tuning

I got too sssidewayyzzz there

this

King Rd & Wall Street Rd Schuylerville, NY 12871

Hit up Google Maps satellite view for details.

i know its a hike but heading out towards gilboa on 30 = tits…long straight with cornfield on one side and creek on the other…schoharie turnpike is pretty sweet as mentioned before

Maple Ave ext in amsterdam. about 1.5 miles long, straight, only one hump in the middle you might want to watch for at 130mph. No house, clear view end to end. Just make sure you don’t see headlight ahead or behind, and your the only one who knows what your doing there. then you can run 2 miles to my house and hide if need be. lol