Safe Place to do E-tune runs?

I just recived a base map for an e-tune I bought. I need to do some data logging so the tuner can make modifications to the map.

Can sombody PM me a safe place where I can do a few 2000-7000 rpm pulls without being interrupted?

Rent the track. :stuck_out_tongue:

Innovative tuning has a dyno.

the new ones not in yet

the 400…the 990…just have someone scope ahead for cops

4 jack stands FTW. Or in between the hot spots on the 400.

the 400 is good.

If you really want a safe place go to a drag strip.

Haha… Wont load the engine enough to build boost or to tune timing.

Mike… whens that dyno coming in?

Hot Spots?

you could prob take it to Lancaster on tuesday night (test and tune). its like 15 bucks and i think u get like 3 runs to dial in your car and then they start elimiation racing, but u could just use the 3 pre-runs and be done after that. ive seen epople do it b4 where they will start off normal and do pulls from like 30-whatever or even people who jsut launch and once they hit 60’ stop and coast down the rest of the way.

that might be your safest and most ethical bet. otherwise, 990 at like 2 in the morning ftw

• take a V1, go on the 190 - can see pretty far out there midday, when it’s not rush hour

i’m just sayin’

flame away

Yeah all along the 400 the troopers sit at random u turn areas. Out towards East Aurora they are a little less visible but if you have someone go down the 400 i minute ahead of you you will easily be able to pull it off.

i think u r safer on the 219. i got out there quite often in the middle of the day, and its usually very clear (traffic wise) and once u get past like the Arour Duells Rd. exit, cops are very very few and far between.

:lol: I can’t wait for this thread to end with “I got caught doing a buck twenty and lost my license.”

I got pulled over doing 150 when tuning my car. 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear were all useless and I needed a pull to redline. Well I was able to accomplish that in 4th gear with minimal wheelspin… then I pulled in a parking lot to pull the log and make adjustments when I noticed a state trooper pulled in behind me some 5 minutes later. He asked that I show him the logs of my runs since he didn’t clock me… and of course my computer “didn’t log vehicle speed” and I was let off with a no front plate ticket :slight_smile:

Stupid supras and their lack of traction.

What do 400, 600, and 800 RWHP Supras have in common? They all run 12s

Tee hee hee hee

the 198 FTW

evangola state park entrance road :tup: lots and lots of space (maybe a mile… if not more) and straight

I have heard this joke way too many times