good shop to fix collision damage?

hey guys… recently got into an accident. i got L boned (even tho it may look like drift damage)

any one know a good place to get this fixed? im aware of the cheap shop jobs but as long as its not too expensive its fine.

anywhere oakville/mississauga

HELPPP!!!

http://visualsugar.com/imagehost/images/dsc04090.jpg

http://visualsugar.com/imagehost/images/dsc04093.jpg

FUCK MY LIFE!

That really sucks man, and these cars are hard to find Rear 1/4’s for, I went through that a few months back.

If you deem it not worth repair I’d be interested in buying it off You for parts.

will this be an insurance claim?

I can take care of you if you want it done properly… if you want a crap job done then try maaco or some place shady.

i wont be claiming insurance.

and no i wont be selling it, thanks for the interest tho lmao unless u got a minimal rust s13 coupe for trade lol.

bing u know the estimate cost on fixing this?

my guess would be 3-5 g’s done properly?
mind you i haven’t worked in the industry for 4 years now so ???

i would try the ol’ hammer or cut that piece out and weld on a new quarter. i see lots of zenkis going for dirt cheeap (parts cars). and since the tail light broke. might as well upgrade to koukis while you’re at it. i think theres a set at japandirect.

My cost on repairing mine properly that wasnt damaged by impact (rust) using a USED 1/4 panel was MINIMUM 14 hours labour, plus parts/materials. And I work at a dealership ad pay $40/hr for labour.

It’d probably cost you near as much to fix it as replace the car, hence why I offered to Buy it.

weaksauce. Insurance will title it salvage anyways… try to find a cheap/clean rolling chassis… if you can than swap parts over and sell the rest as parts car or part out but it’d likely save you trouble by just getting insurance claim as the book value is going to be higher than what people will offer parts car unless you strip it yourself and part out but than again its winter and who has the time/room for all that?

good luck with the car man

the car is a total loss if you send it to a shop.

the only place that is going to take it is a place that isnt busy… you’re still looking at $3k+…

i suggest you part it out and buy another car.

collision shops are going to be rammed with work as the weather gets worse… you’ll have no chance of getting this fixed properly at that point

that looks like ez fix if no real structure damage. look at the trunk its lined up perfectly still. and didnt even hit the wheel or most of the fender. its more so a huge dent… hammer back out and bondo smooth it out and paint + new tail light. good to go. as u drove it home i assume it still drives straight aswell

yeah the car still drives straight. so im not gonna sell it or part it out. if im looking around that much to get it fixed then i might as well do it my self. hammer it out like most of u said, and maybe invest on some over fenders to cover it up… its still drivable. signals still work and everything.

the only problem i have right now is that i have to pay for the other guys damage since it was my fault. and i wont be claiming insurance since if i do, i wont be able to have a car(insurance too high)

and if anyone has a set of zenki tail lights i be happy to pick it up/

Mega City Auto Collision on munster drive in etobicoke

tell Vince, Ramon told you to see him (he fixed my 240 few months ago)

you said you got L boned? what ever that is… but you also said it was your fault? not sure i follow…looks to me like drift damage!

+1 for drift damage.

Try split auto collision in hamilton.

They have a super good rep. I worked for them a few years ago. Owner is a huge neat freak and is retareded picky.

Ive taken my own cars their. Redic. good work.