Help me with what to do with my 180sx

I have a black 180sx and last night my dad borrowed my car to go to the u of c. He parked on the street, then after he had finished there he came and drove home. We then noticed that my car had been hit while parked at the u of c. He didn’t notice as it is on the left side (passenger) and it was dark. Anyways enough of the story I am trying to figure out if I should part out the car, sell it as s or fix it. It will need a new quarter panel, left tail light, rear bumper and bracket below the tail lights plus paint. I have a blacktop s13 sr20 in it that runs good, tein flex with around 6k km’s, 2 way lsd, new tires on 17’s, fmic, and some other little stuff. I mean I wan to get the best price I can. Anyways let me know what you think. I will post pics tomorrow.

If it were my car and I felt that it was worth putting the money into fixing it, why not? By the sounds of it you already have some money invested into it!

Ya however I was planning on selling it next month.

I’d part her out. Sadly she’s probably worth more in parts than as a whole.

Ya thats what I am thinking aswell.

The rear quarter is what burns you there, they are hard to get. I hate to say it, but parting it it out sounds like the best bet, especially if you were going to sell this month anyway.

I can get a new quarter from nissan.

as long as you didnt pay more for the car than you can get by parting it out.
then i would part it out.

I can get a new quarter from nissan.

Really, not a bad idea then, everytime I call them about body stuff for my car its discontinued. But i guess ive only calle about my skirts and lip. And you can install it yourself too, Mr Welder! So your just really looking at parts + paint. Whats the wait in Lethbridge for paint like? Here its nuts! Months! But if you do decide to part, shoot me a PM about the motor, I’m doing a swap this year.

drift the shit out of it Jason. Good reasoning to make it a drift pig. Then you can smash into chris and robs new painted cars and make them spin out and you wont give a shit and take em out!!!

I’m with him, that sounds cooler

Not sure what the wait is in lethbirdge here n Calgary it is quite a long time tho…months.

you should sell it to me for a low low price, i’ll drive it with the quarter panel damage :partyman: