Good sounding 6?

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/supra/1/e4db6306-0da7-453d-9de9-985d0096d862.htm

Best sound I’ve ever heard

<-See avatar. If nothing else, it sounds good.

IMO the VQ35 in the Z/G/FX is the best sounding 6 by far, esp. with the Nismo exhaust (not at all ricey, no rasp really, so fucking sexy, almost ferarri / tubi-eqsue). the R32’s engine isn’t far off, esp. with the Golf Tee mod on a stock exhaust :wink:

That supra sounds like a damn open header V-8. I would like to hear it at about 5k rpm’s.

Put a T on a VR6, and you’ve got something…

Louder in front than behind?

Yeah I like that sound. I was hoping they would do some pulls with it. oh well.

im sold. good stuff right there.

omfg that turbo is huge…

The best sounding 6 is a Buick Grand National period. Just listening to one idle, they sound evil.

:word:

.[/QUOTE]
+2

Bimmer inline 6’s sounds pretty damn amazing too. I think that supra sounds like shit personally…

I’m just not a fan of hearing lope on most cars. I’d rather idle a car up around 1500 than here lope.

u sure it didnt have a open dump exaust, i know there was some exaust coming out the tail but it was loud as hell in the front like a open exaust dump

+1, I think. Never knowingly heard one with an exhaust but my future-father-in-law’s G35 sounds soooo good stock, just too quiet.

VQ’s sound PIMP.

^I came.

Stock G35:

G35 with HKS Exhaust (NSFW -> Induces multiple orgasms):

An IS300 with an HKS that sounds like ass by comparison (listen till the end, sounds like mom doesn’t like the noise.)

anybody thats heard my car can vouch my 6 sounds siqqqqqq

Love the sound of the VQ35 and also VW’s R32, perfect from the factory.