Good tint shop in Richmond Hill or Markham

Did some searching but couldn’t find anything concrete.

Looking to get my 4-door E36 tinted, somewhere in Richmond Hill or Markham preferably.

I had the tints on my S14 done at Audio Heaven – don’t really have anything to complain about as far as the tints go (although they had a bit of a greenish tint to them in certain light as opposed to a black tint), except that I cannot stand Jeff, the guy that runs the place.

Thanks!

Ryan

I’ve heard good things about ‘tint king’ but no personal experience. Also if you wanna head to krown lakeshore, i know they offer up some services.

edit, was recommending audio heaven.

audio heaven. its near TJ’s right on west beaver creek about 3 min drivee.

EW, i’ve heard terrible things about tint king, seen a car from audio heaven though and it looks fine

sorry to hear you had a bad experience with AH, I’ve only heard good things from them.

I know…got my S14 tints done there, read ^

I wish I knew where my Tercel got it’s tints done, cuz they’re topnotch man! I bought it with them installed…

A picture from two years back, I know what you mean by just being black instead of some weird color tint.

U.V tints are the way to go, not these cheap tints…

I would recommend Audio Heaven but I ALSO cant stand the owner. ( and his employee’s will steal small shit from your car )

Thats the only reason i havent gotten the 300 tinted… Let me know when you figure out a good place

It’s not it rich/markham but there really good and reallllly busy. It’s called autolinks . Google redflagdeals autolinks group buy . For special price, review and quality .

a friend of mine does pretty good tinting for Acura 2000 in Brampton they only use 3M tint I alos know another older gentlemen Hes the Messiah of tinting…if any1 is interested i can get his number from my boss and reply PM’s . the older guy is top notch and hes quick too!