GOOOOO BUFFALO BANANA SLUGS!

I dont think any sabres fan is going to stop watching them because of the jerseys. But when they lose, I know im going to say “stupid fucking logos probably distracted them.”

and when they win im gonna say now they can afford to buy a real hockey logo. Thats my biggest complaint. It is an arenafootball logo NOT a hockey logo.

who cares u silly geese, there could be polka dots on the jerseys jsut win the damn cup

GO POLKA DOT BANANA SLUGS

BAH!HH!HAHAHAHAH people are wondering why i just broke down laughing in class!!

^^LOL

i just read my post out loud and i also just LOL’d

same here!

i heart shredd and ragan today

“as long as the red light is going off 5 times a game, i don’t think people will really care”

that real hockey team got bounced by the 8th seed last season :stuck_out_tongue:

ewwww i feel gross that i said something along the same lines as S&R :stuck_out_tongue:

I still think it matters. I just see hockey as having a “look” they should maintain. Im still gonna love the team, still gonna be happy when they win mad when they lose but that is up to the players. This is quin sucking off reebok. Fuck them both.

seriously, you know what the best possible jersey the sabres could wear is???

one that has a stanley cup championship patch on it

concentrate on the team, not the rag they wear over themselves. they could have a double edged pink dildo for a logo and i wouldn’t give a fuck as long as they win…

just sit in the 300’s so you don’t have to see the logo…the simple thought of blue and gold should soooooooth the soul :stuck_out_tongue:

still have more cups than the Bananna Slugs, oh wait, 0*x = 0 so does everyone else in the league :wink:

Its not just about the sabres. This is about reebok trying to modernize hockey with stupid desgins that will never work. If they tried to pull this shit in detriot do you think it would fly? don’t even mention toronto. The most important thing is the product on the ice but you can’t deny the amount of people dissatisfied with this design. No the jersey isn’t public yet and i will wait to say that im not buying one for sure but its going to be the same thing that is on the ice right now. The logo should not have to grow on us, it should be embraced and this will not be a welcomed change.

Blue and gold was a star indeed i completely agree with you just look at my car :wink: . But im not spending $300 on a jersey when it will never appeal to me.

like i said man, i won’t pass judgement on the jersey until i see it in my hands

i hated the red and black until i held it…then it wasn’t thaaaat bad

i still think the logo will have the swords underneath it…most NHL tea…well, most PROFESSIONAL teams don’t put their team name in bold letters under their symbol except on pants and hats

unless reebok really is that dumb :shrug:

but seriously, 55-17-10 would more than make up for an ugly logo :stuck_out_tongue:

and moffit ya bastage, theres still plenty of teams that havent hoisted the cup…the teams that in the past that could BUY a cup ie rangers, colorado, detroit, philly didn’t do so hot this year (except for the red wings blah blah presidents trophy wah wah still ousted by edmonton) :stuck_out_tongue:

ok, then that makes it 2 votes for…

BUFFALO BONE-SAWS

:smiley:

:rofl:

:rofl:

look at the new subaru’s.

i hated the original pictures, of the new sti’s. now i think they look pretty good.

:tup: big time, i really like it…

very similar to that of the French Connection days, but with a touch of modernization (if that’s a word…)

Good thing that has nothing to do with this topic and the Suabru designer was jsut fired.