got + 20 wheels, should i get 5 or 10mm wheel spacers.

Liam- Say i take 10.5 -6et(works A disk) with 5" lip and toss a 7" lip on. What will my offset be?

LOLLLL @ team <DA> hahahah

[QUOTE=I<3-SR20DET;3367400]With regards to your tire size, it all depends on how low you would like to go, what kind of alignment you want to run etc.
The lower you go, the more aggressive wheels you can run, to a point… the lower you go, the more the wheels will become sunk in on the car because the upper and lower control arms gain a diagonal angle that essentially pull the wheel in.[/QUOTE]

i’d like to be really low, and have a nice stance. as far as what type of alignment i want to run, i dont really understand enough about it to say. i sound like a retard when im looking for info lol
all the suspensions parts i installed, i simply made them the same length of the stock parts and installed them on the car.
another thing i was wondering
i need a new fender, mine is smashed, and stock are discontinued. if i got the origin overfenders,(20mm-50mm) what would be the out come? would i need bigger spacers just to make them flush? or is there ways to adjust.

I have the same wheel and tire setup except i’m running 10mm spacer in the front and that easily clears fenders and such. If you add 20mm -50mm of space… just do the simple math for the size of spacer you could run or maybe consider new wheels. Better off just picking up a used fender off son, if you want to get things done fast, easy and cheap