Got a BS ticket part II (another one)

so this time, is was just after I got off the ramp over by camp rd, and it was a state trooper… There was a white pickup in front of me going about 10mph faster than me and my cruise was set to 69. So I ended up getting pulled over. State trooper said that I was going 85 in a 65… I asked to see the reading because the truck infront of me was going faster than me. He ignores me… I asked him at least 5-6 times for the read out and he went back to his car and came back and gave me the ticket and when I was trying to ask him a question, he walked away and got in his car and drove off. So I go a few years with no tickets and now I get 2 in 2 days… and both were bs.

sry to hear man. they must be just eyeballing it if they cant even give you a reading

oh, and one other thing… the first ticket I got, he wrote it for 55 in a 40, but the speed limit was 45… I will have to take a pic of that.

end of the month bullshit :tdown:

2nd time ever consider slowing down?? Or maybe your speedo is off?

on the 19th?

thats what I was wondering, but the 2nd cop wouldn’t talk to me… he didn’t answer one question I asked. On some sheet of paper he game me he said that he estimated that I was going 90mph from 1528 feet away… that is fucking AMAZING seeing how 1528 feet away I was still on the offramp!

they see the wing and give you a ticket. it’s shitty bro…

close enough lol

Holy shittyiness, just tell the judge the wing made you do it and you had it removed. :tup:

what u shoulda said to get his attention

“yo, i bet my gun’s bigger”

it seems to work for me

dude i think ur odometer is off

if i was him id hope it was. then you can just get it fixed,bring recipt from a shop saying that and just like that your outta both tickets

also maybe you should take exit 56. also u shouldnt be going that fast on a off ramp. good luck appear in hamburg court back to back. i hope ur court dates arnt on the same day

I’d get someone with a stock reliable car to pace you right away. Have him go 60, get right up on his bumper, and see what your speedo reads.

1 BS ticket maybe, but 2 in 2 days it’s starting to look like you probably are speeding. Unless there is some back story I don’t know about where you really pissed off some cop and now there is some giant conspiracy to take you down.

Everyone in prison is innocent.

fixed

This is why I want a stock looking car :slight_smile:

sorry alex, i feel your pain, trust me.

:word: your fvcked.

yeah… i am a bit concerned about my ticketing potential…