Got a strange call today...

omg i got this call about 2 weeks ago, from 1-302-845-8634.

I asked why are they going to unsure my 20year pathfinder that hasent had a warrenty in 15 years? lol I also asked them what this warranty covers, and i got no answer what soever LOL thats when i said nice try and hanged up

Btw, cold call telemarketing like that IS Illegal IF you put that number on the national Do Not Call list. the company would have a set fine of 10,000 for the company and 1,000 per call, for the employee( if i remember correctly).

I know because I am a telemarketer lol, its telemarketers like them that give us a bad name thats actually legit

i got the CALL i feel special so i asked the person on the phone what make of car did i drive simple yes? no she says i have your phone number i say ok cool me to what year is my car she says i only have your phone number so i bitch then she hung up ?telemarketers never hang up on the people there trying to scam:( i think i made her sad

I got a call for ‘bad credit’ at my company the other day lmao… i was like… w…t…h… company office…

I’m surprised you haven’t gotten a call from, “The Fullofmyself Foundation.”, Or won’t they call you cause they’re state-side?

I just got the call again tonight. I was at dinner with my family so I didn’t answer. I’m still tempted to mess around with them a bit though.

SCAM!!! everyone has been getting a call like that so i called up my dealer and asked they said not to worry i have the longest warranty and still good for 2 years

I’ve gotten it twice…once a few weeks ago, once yesterday…fucking bastards.

I just got the call again on Thursday and Friday morning, but both these times were Toronto numbers. I was sleeping as usual and so I just hung up without really listening too much but it was a bit different than the US calls I think.

Anyone get the 416 ones too?

Yeah I don’t know if its been covered already. But as of January 2009 all cell phone numbers went on the call list. And I have heard that these go on your bill.

I have gotten the warrenty call like 3 times now and some other random one yesterday. Its bull****!

lol, i love living up north, no traffic, no e-test, no pollution, no scams.

I was getting these calls at all hours of the day & night for a good month. After I picked up the first time I ignored all the remaining calls and I haven’t had one in a good 2 weeks. If they start calling from a local number that might start fuckin me up lol.

^ Yeah, that’s the thing. They’re getting local now, the bastards. Before it was US numbers so there was no reason to pickup but with local numbers you can’t really tell (unless you rarely get calls from unknown numbers).