Got a Ticket...

Well, its a pretty minor ticket, I got pulled over for cutting a cop of…so not my fault!
He was speeding 40+ miles on the highway, and I turned in his lane, lol. Anyways, I got ticketed for not showing valid insurance, a total of $65.

just a question, do I have to go to city hall to book or …? The ticket doesn’t have a court date on it so…

it says on the back of the ticket where you have to go to book a court date, if you have a valid insurance slip, just ask to talk to the justice of peace, get it taken care of right then and there saves you missing another day of work/school

word, thanks!

do you actually have valid insurance?

because if so the law allows a certain amount of time for you to show proof and the ticket can be put aside some times.

worth a shot

same thing happened to m but nevr gave me the option of bring it to the station but your supose to get 24 hrs to show proof. go to courthous they have adce court tiems where now once you register ur ticket as not guilty they hav a room where you can go direct and show your slip.

-mikey

agreed, dont pay a cent if you have valid insurance, talk to somone important at the court office way before you pay your ticket but move fast… and if i may ask, you cut off a cop… so he gave you a ticket for false insurance? or you just got pulled over… because you made it seem like you cut off a cop, being your offence… and he gave you a ticket for false insurance lol… makes no sense… but anyways . good luck man

cops are gay. got 3 tickets TODAY for driving normally and i had high beams on cuz i had one bulb out. stupid guy tried to give me any possibly ticket. i got improper lights (had high beams on so i got both bulbs working), improper ownership (photo copy of my ownership wasnt back and front) never had a problem with this ever, and finally improper muffler stupid guy giving me a muffler talk like he’s a mech. when i said what if i take it to a mech shop he says its okay he replies “i said your muffler is improper so get it fix.” i have a rsr exmag so its not a big tin. i swear those are the most bull sh!t tickets. and this was for driving normally mybe got pulled over for my high beams but he didnt even care about that he just went on to my muffler searched the car and shyt.

to top it off, where i was going to eat closed cuz they took there dear time took me 45min before they let me go.

seems like cops have been targeting 240’s recently

I cant stand people who do this.

I do not enjoy being blinded because you are too poor/lazy/slacking/unaware to buy a working headlight bulb for your automobile.

And yes it is annoying as hell in the day time too.

you drive with your high beams on in the city… and you complain that you get a ticket?

comon…

btw which rs*r exmag do you have… the regular one, or the GT2?

no offense to the 3ticket dude, but you deserve it as its more hazerdous to on coming as well as people in front of you. the light goes right into the car in front of you.

if you don’t understand why. go to a wall and turn on your high beams and than your low beams.

you’ll see two halves. anything above the car is considered high and everything below the car is considered low

by blinding someone, you can impair another person’s view.

not really, I had one follow me on Dixon for 8 minutes yesterday night 10pm, he buggered off.

Oh yeah, High beams… nice…

is useless to reason w/ cops, they are only law enforcers, take it to court if u wanna reason
i think for ur exhaust u can get ur mech sign a paper saying those are street legal exhaust system, thats installed properly, and take it to court, it will get drop(but it better be a street legal install… w/ cats and everything, cuz the mech who sign the paper will hava put his/her licence on the line for ya)