Got fired today

just because others did does it make it right?
It doesn’t. that what weeds out the pro’s from the careless.

don’t ever think you or i could never be replaced. It’s a high turnover world in the transportation business.

See, if you wanted to you could turn it legal real fast. If it was a private individual, then they need to sign the release that says if anything happens, its not your fault. If you have a contract with a company, its on file… or should be. Anytime I tow something with my flatbed, any damage incured upon the vehicle when in my posession is never my fault. If something were to happen outside the written form, then the insurance kicks in.

Sounds pretty crappy to me… things like that always get me fired up. If it really mattered to you, which it sounds like it doesnt, then I would fight it to keep the system fair.

thats why we have the damage waivers mac!!! that does suck though, i have to unhook linkage at least twice a week.

:rofl: its not like you took a hammer to the window because her keys were locked inside…

that blows.

Boy that sucks im never gonna get to meet you lol every time a Weavertown truck was dropping a car off id always be like this might be mac but it was always some real cool black guy or some white guy rege i think but i towed a 87 chevy vandura van it was an impound from mt.oliver with no keys and when i got to our impound lot to drop it i had to disconnect the tranny linkage and it was so rusty the rod snapped who cares though the owner is going to jail for a long time cars going to the bone yard lol but bummer to hear about your job good luck on the new search

that sucks

I’ve only been fired once in my life as well, but it was by far the best thing that ever happened to me, even though at the time I was super pissed and nervous.

sorry to hear

sucks to hear that you got fired over some bs. as someone mentioned above, a liability waiver should have been signed that didn’t hold you responsible for any damages. that’s how it worked at the places i’ve been employed

companies just use teh stuff outta ppl. you’re better off away from a boss like that in the long run.

that lady you towed for was shocked when i told her.

two in the pink one in the stink???

+1…

I was fired when doing Field Service, It was by far the worst job I had ever had, but It paid well… I was fired for showing up at 8:10 to a customers place, which was in INDIANA PA… I was supp to be there at 8am sharp… Sorry, with an hour and a half drive, shit happens… and I told my boss that when he called, and he asked me to stop into the office (In IRWIN) after I was finished in Indiana, and they canned me.

I bought the GTO in Feb 2007, with 4,500 miles, I was fired in July 2007 and the car had 19,000 miles on it… the $0.48 a mile on top of my salary was not worth it.

But things worked out in the end, I found a temp job at my buddys company in Leetsdale, left there in december, and found the job I am at now, in Glenshaw, 6 miles from home, and the owners and everybody here are incredible, So getting fired was also the best thing that ever happened to me.

Getting fired usually does work out good in the end . I had the same thing happen to me when I work in a warehouse/truckdriver . I pulled my back out and was off for 2 months one week after I got back I was fired for a bad attitude . Took couple months off on them and got a better job that I liked a lot better.

Who cares. Post gazzete may care

keep dreaming

My dreams consist of burguh king nigguh

mmhhhmm BK i wish there was 1 around here

Their isn’t so drive yourself to greensburgaking