got my first win

Just got my 95 mustang gt and last night while me and two of my friends were heading to another friends house to chill a newer bmw m3 got beside me and would pass me and let off and keep doing that so i decided what the hell, the next time he did it i got on it too but traffic got in the way, but the next llight was red and he started revving his motor so i said ok… The light turned green and i got him and his bumper was at my quarter then he started gaining on me as we shifted into second, then when we shifted into third it was all over and started pulling cars on him. Not too bad for my first race in the new stang.

Congrats but its there anything done to you GT.:smiley:

yea there are a few things but nothing major, no internal work

Oh i c cool. Any pics?

Pics are on my cardomain page are in the sig just click on 95 mustang gt and the mods are there too

looks good.

nice kill

ummm… 1 of 3 things happened, he missed shifted, or just stopped, or it wasnt an m3 but a 325i or another 3 series… a new m3 would have roasted you. Sorry but from your mod list your stang isnt far off from stock…

nice kill…i’m wondering if it was a m3 as well tho…i raced one a few months back…he went down, but not w/o a fight…

nice kill

m3’s are pretty sick. it might have been a 3 series with the sport package, it makes them almost look like a m3. im not knocking your car, but a new m3 is faster then a mustang gt.

thats so true.

maybe like others said its not a m3 but a clone or something that looked similiar. new m3’s are pretty fast. i saw one beat a modded evo pretty bad and evos arent all that slow. so im saying it wasnt a m3 but you beat a bmw which costs more than your mustang so thats good i guess haha;)

m3’s are pretty sick. it might have been a 3 series with the sport package, it makes them almost look like a m3. im not knocking your car, but a new m3 is faster then a mustang gt.

Who’s Mustang GT? Not mine.

gloater… im pretty sure yours is far from stock :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine is :smiley:

so your saying M3s run low 13s?

A stock e46 M3 is capable of running in the high 12s to low 13s with a good driver in the 1/4…and they’ll trap from 106-109.

I’ve been on roadcourses (BeaveRun and Nelson Ledges) with the older 260HP Mustang GTs and they are quite a bit slower in the straights and a lot slower in the corners…

Obviously, the V8 does very well with mods so it probably wouldn’t take too much to get a GT to run faster in a straight line.

new GT last night was running low 13s and on street anything can happen look at or89roc he almost beat a GTO

thats sweeeeeeeeeeeet!:boink