Got the 996 tuned..

Cossey

Wheres my pie fucker?

and shave your nuts, im sick of swingin from hairy ones…

But seriousoly… Congrats nice to see it should be running a lot better… Can’t belive it was loosing that much power… Must feel like a whole differant beast now.

Cossey IS an asshole now that he has $$$! He tried to make me sing “all the single ladies” ROFL

Yea, I got those too. :rofl

I think I pissed off my whole neighborhood last night when i took the Z out… Open exhaust elbow at 5 grand = loud motor and crazy little turbo whine…

My gf goes, omfg I could here the turbo whineing from the house… I was 2 blocks away

hahaha, thats great! did u record any of that?

No my friend left… and I really dident want video of my car running like shit…

Not making any power, I just found out the timing for the ecu im using is differant from the one that was in the car…

later models used 10 degrees of timing… earlier ones like the ecu i have in my car are setup for 15… im hoping thats the only issue as its boosting just fine

dont be a girly! go for the 19" race wheels. they will look perfect

i have a feeling those wheels are harder to get ahold of than Obama

speaking of, where is that little bastard?? lol

Those wheels are sick.

LMRs. 19s are where its at.

Let’s get back to the issue at hand: When am I driving this thing again + 100hp?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u135/derekb_sharp/NutSwinger.jpg

People think I’m an asshole when I don’t let them swing my nuts. I’ve got the same friends now as I did when I didn’t have shit, and they will still be there if/when I lose everything I have.

u still dont have shit. Haha

Pretty much. Unlike a lot of others, I don’t have anything to hide.

LOL Was that directed at me?

im jk, u have me :wink:

hey buddie awsome numbers …

Not at all good sir. Was not directed at anyone in particular. Just is what it is.

I rofled. Someone please print that onto a Tshirt for Cosshole to wear at the lot.